Pickwick HS National Championship

Hi Guys, hoping somebody may be able to help us out.

I am the coach/captain of the Washington State team that has qualified for the Nationals June 26-30. I am looking for somebody in the area that would be willing to take the boys out and captain them for the tournament.

Due to not being able to take the necessary time off work to haul my boat down from Washington State we are in desperate need of help. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am really hoping I can help these boys make their dreams come true.

Thanks for your consideration, I am super hopeful we can make this work out for them.
    2014 TZX195 / YAMAHA F150

Thanks for considering Avery. I have been working with these boys for 4 years now, they are graduating seniors this year. It is so cool spending so much time on the boat with them and watching their skills grow.

If you have any other contacts that you think may be interested please feel free to message me.

Check in is on the evening of the 26th. Actual fishing runs 27-30. I can't fly in till the afternoon of the 27th, but my wife will be there with the boys early to get them checked in and meet up with a captain if we can find one.
    2014 TZX195 / YAMAHA F150

3. Member
    One thing for sure you will get a full dose of summer in Alabama.

4. Member
    Talked with Avery and looks like we won't be able to help due to the tournament rules. Maybe something will work out.