Alabama Bass Club Moderator

Thumbs Up Sign up for the NoAl “Tennessee River Trailer Tournament” on the 16th of June

The next NoAl tournament will be our annual “Tennessee River Trailer Tournament” on the 16th of June. Registration will begin at 4:00 am at the ramp on the north end of Florence Harbor near the ball field, then the participants may trailer to the ramp of their choice on either Guntersville, Wheeler, Wilson or Pickwick Lakes with “ease off” at first light. Weigh in will be at McFarland Park at 1:00 pm with a “cook out” afterward. Spouses, children and guests are invited and encouraged to attend. Please give a number of guests expected when you sign up so we’ll have some idea of how much food to prepare.

We’ll plan to have everything set up by the picnic tables at the west end of the parking lot by the main ramp. To get there, drive down the main road into the park and go past the entrance to the boat ramp. Just past that is a left turn only lane which is the first paved road past the ramp entrance. Turn left there by the bathrooms and we’ll be set up at the far end of the parking lot. We should have plenty of tables available but I’m not sure about seating so you might want to bring a lawn chair just in case.

Confirmed Participants

Avery Faile (+4) & David Scogin (? +2)
    Dennis Sandoval (+1)
    Tommy Baker (+3)
    Harry & Linda Speegle
    Hudean & Janice Wilson (+3)
    Todd Baldwin (no additional guests)
    Terry Burleson & Mike Lolley (no additional guests)
    Last edited by AveryF; 06-15-2018 at 01:38 PM.

2. Member
    I'm planning on being there. Will have a partner.

3. Member
    were planning on making it tommy +3

4. Member
    Making plans to be there. Not sure who will accompany me. I’ll post it as soon as I know.

5. Member
    Janice and i are going to try and make it.we may have 3 more coming what do we need to bring.

6. Member
    My darling wife Linda will be fishing with me. Please let me know what we can bring.

7. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by HDS View Post
    .......... Please let me know what we can bring.
    Just a HEALTHY appetite!

Avery, was supposed to fish Wilson this Saturday but having some lower unit and mid section problems on the Yamaha, if I don't have my boat this Saturday then I'll be down there with y'all prolly on my own but I'll bring a few things with me...won't fish but will come and eat..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

9. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    Avery, was supposed to fish Wilson this Saturday but having some lower unit and mid section problems on the Yamaha, if I don't have my boat this Saturday then I'll be down there with y'all prolly on my own but I'll bring a few things with me...won't fish but will come and eat..
    Sounds good, Matt. Sorry you’re having boat problems but we’d love to have you come to eat with us. Will Amber be coming with you?

Who's buying breakfast Saturday morning???

Quote Originally Posted by AveryF View Post
    Sounds good, Matt. Sorry you’re having boat problems but we’d love to have you come to eat with us. Will Amber be coming with you?
    She's gonna be out of town with a couple of her buddies.. Going to some mall in Mississippi...outlet mall...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

12. Member
    It was so good seeing everyone today. I have posted some pictures so I'm going to leave the link here. Please help tag everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=4ba781f827