Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Is a 4 inch jack plate all that is allowed or is that what you wanted?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedwonder View Post
    I got the Victor package, 4 inch atlas jack plate, tilt steering, center glove box, the Ultrex, 2 Solix 10's, and three across front seating along with the adjustable drivers seat (probably not needed if you are taller than 5'7) Boat handles very well in the minimal time I had it on the water. Calm lake, just me with a light load of gear and 3/4 gas i was getting 57-60 according to GPS. Ride was quiet and smooth and handled really well with the 150 G2 HO. I will try to take some more pictures/video as I get more time over the Holiday next week. It gets on plane fast and ran the best at about 2 on the jack plate.
    How stable do you say it is ?

3. Member
    They only had one Atlas Plate as an option so I went with that, I assume that is all that is allowed. George - the boat was very stable and rides well. I did not have much wind but everything rode well.

4. Member
    I ordered mine with a 6 inch jack plate.

5. Member
    Please guy's share photos and videos of your boats.

6. Member
    I plan too, It's supposed to be to the dealer late July.

7. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raisinrat View Post
    I want to see a test drive up on lake st clair on the weekend that is a reel test of how good a boats ride will be.

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

8. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    No tin bass boat will have the ride of a modern glass bass boat. Just won’t happen. That statement will hurt some feelings and cause argument but it’s true

9. Member
    H2O you are right. I have a 21' glass boat for big water, i bought the Vexus for river and shallow. Although it rides pretty dang good it really surprised me.

10. Member
    I stand corrected on mine, I do have a 6 inch jack plate on mine as well. On my spec sheet from the sales Rep it only listed 4", but came with 6" (no complaints there) I only noticed as I lifted it up in the garage yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinrat View Post
    I want to see a test drive up on lake st clair on the weekend that is a reel test of how good a boats ride will be.
    Typical of the " st. Clair " group. Any day I would want to fish out there it would be fine. Why does it always have to be a Johnson measuring contest. So many asshats on that lake.
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12