Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    No way!!!! Tell me you’re kidding.
    Thats not bad for 3 fish.

2. Member
    My fishing buddy was setting on a spot this morning and of course a Triton came right in on top of him, got real smart with him!!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    My fishing buddy was setting on a spot this morning and of course a Triton came right in on top of him, got real smart with him!!
    They do it every year....

4. Member
    Guys in Rangers, Phoenixes, Skeeters, Basscat, Nitros, Bullets and anything else that will float will come in on you, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-triton View Post
    Guys in Rangers, Phoenixes, Skeeters, Basscat, Nitros, Bullets and anything else that will float will come in on you, too.
    Mine has an anti duckett switch.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

6. Member
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    Just had the one of best day of my life on ky lake last 2 days. Im not in tournament tho. Lots of boats everywhere..lots of tournemants being held same time. May not be any more Triton Tournaments after this one.
    I was talking to one of the Paris Landing Marina employees last week and he told me it was already contracted for next year.

8. Member
    Yes sir, never intended to say Triton guys were all alike, just saying this one boat was an a hole like so many others,,,,,,,,RT

9. Member
    Guys arguing and some not even having TO say anything, just crowding in on each other and getting in their heads and moving them off spots. Circling boats and staring. Thought about videoing and looking back on it. Dont see any love of the sport in this manner. crazy.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Thats not bad for 3 fish.

Oh damn didn’t realize it was three fish limit. Lol. Yeah 5.5 average I’ll take anyday. lol.

11. Member
    Anyone know how muddy the river is?

12. Member
    Yes sir, never intended to say Triton guys were all alike, just saying this one boat was an a hole like so many others,,,,,,,,RT
    I know. I just kidding. Only caught 10 pounds on day one. Caught them shallow in the bushes. Lost a big girl at the boat. Found some fish for day two on the ledges, but a boat was on every spot. Just not comfortable sitting on top of another boat so I went south. Ended up with 3 "rats" so just tossed them back prior to entering the Marina. I almost won the draw boat. I was fourth. Did win a T&H Marine Atlas Jack Plate.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Seyler View Post
    Anyone know how muddy the river is?
    Ran up into Big Sandy. It was muddy. Ran south of Danville. Farther south the more stained the water was getting. Lots of logs and debris floating.

14. Member
    I know. I just kidding. Only caught 10 pounds on day one. Caught them shallow in the bushes. Lost a big girl at the boat. Found some fish for day two on the ledges, but a boat was on every spot. Just not comfortable sitting on top of another boat so I went south. Ended up with 3 "rats" so just tossed them back prior to entering the Marina. I almost won the draw boat. I was fourth. Did win a T&H Marine Atlas Jack Plate.
    I was pulling for you in the drawing, they had that live. Well you got a 1000.00 jack plate anyway, best paying buddy tournament around for sure,,,,,,,RT

15. Banned
    We just got back from there, had 9lbs the first day and lost one that nearly 7lbs at the boat and the wife lost one that may have went 6lbs. Had 14lbs on day two to get us a decent check, had a lot of fun and met a lot of nice folks. I've never seen boats stacked on top of each other like we did during the tournament and not all of them were Tritons. At one time we had 8 boats circling us but we stayed anchored and never moved all day. I'll have to say my wife was a trooper, she held her bladder all day both days! We left after we got our check and ended up driver the 13 hrs back straight thru and got home this morning about 7am. They have set the dates for next year and were are already making plans to come back!
    Last edited by CaymasMan250; 06-03-2018 at 12:52 PM.

16. Member
    So is everyone, owner and partner, in the tournament entered for the drawing of the boat and other prizes, or just the owner of the Triton?

Owners

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12