Thread: Aerator z19.

Aerator z19.

When I turn on my starboard aerator for my z19 it runs for one second and then I get a dashing red light. Any idea what might be causing this?
    Thanks
    chris

2. Member
    There are different time settings. I think it goes blue first, than flashing blue, followed by red, than flashing red. Each setting shortens the time until your aereator comes back on.

3. Member
    So what happens is it turns on blue for 1 sec then immediately flashes red?

4. Member
    Mine flashes red if it's on and I start running so I think it may flash cause of no water or something like that.

5. Member
    I was testing in the garage. Will it flash red if out of the water. The port one comes in and runs?

6. Member
    I have a tournament Saturday so I'll use the aereator and let you know.

I believe that the Recirculate pumps will flash red if you don't have enough water to cover the oxygenators.. If you don't have oxygenators I'm not sure... Not sure about the aerator or fill pumps... Let me look into this.....
    Is the pump working when it flashes red?
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

I found the trouble shooting guide for my live well switches for a 2017 Z19... Not sure if you have a 2017 or 2018, which is important cause the switch panels are different...
    I should add that I had to have my entire switch panel replaced due to similar issues as yours.. Pump would not run or run for a small period and stop, and switch light would then flash red. It did this on both the starboard and port fill pumps on an off an on basis shortly after I purchased my boat. And after looking at the schematic it doesn't say or show anything about the oxygenators (so take the comments in my previous post with a grain of salt)

System Warning (Red Light) Diagnostics

If the red light on the panel is blinking:
    Completely turn off the system (power down) for 10-15 seconds, then power the system back up, does this solve the problem?
    If the light is still blinking, this indicates one of the following:
    ��
    The inline fuse between the panel and the pump has blown
    ��
    The pump is blocked or has locked impeller

To diagnose the problem, follow these steps in order.

1. Blown Fuse: Check the 4 in-line fuses for any inoperable fuse. If blown, replace with 5 amp in-line fuse. Check the system warning light.Also Verify that Fuse Block fuse is 10 amps if not replaceIf the red light continues to blink, power down the system for 10-15 second, then check again. If the red light continues to blink, move to thenext step.
    2. Blocked Pump: Inspect and remove any debris visible by/in the pump. If debris is present, once removed, check the system warning light.If the red light continues to blink, power down the system for 10-15 second, then check again. If the red light continues to blink, move to thenext step.
    3. If no debris is visible, the pump may have locked and need replaced.After replacing the pump, if the red light continues to blink, move to the next step.
    4. Failed Module/Switch: If the fuses and pump have been replaced and the system warning light continues to blink, the livewell module orlivewell switch may have failed. Replace livewell control module and/or livewell switch, then check system warning light.

Should the system warning light continue to blink at this point, consult TMG Engineering

Last edited by KCLOST; 05-31-2018 at 07:54 AM.
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

If anyone needs the file with this trouble shooting info and the schematic, let me know and I will email it to you. I cannot attach it here because it exceeds the size limit BBC allows for a .pdf file.
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

10. Member
    please e-mail any trouble shooting systems or schematics you have on the z19

schlosser65@gmail.com
    2017 Nitro

Done schlosser65
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

12. Member
    If you could email this to me or let me know where the inline fuses are that would be awesome! I have eliminated it being the pumps and the switches on my 2017 Z19. So it is either the fuses or the wiring and I can’t find the inline fuses mentioned.

13. Member
    Kclost
    When you replaced the panel did you go with the same model or change the panel to a different (non push button) system. Once you replaced did you have further issues?

14. Member
    KCLOST if you would please email that to me also. Thank you

steinybass@gmail.com

Could you please email to brianmrusher@gmail.com