Thread: Warranty?

Warranty?

What is the best way to verify warranty length and coverage on a new Mercury?

2. Member
    Talk to your selling dealer.

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Or, if you follow the Forum Announcements and Sicky (by providing your serial number), one of us can look it up for you.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Or, if you follow the Forum Announcements and Sicky (by providing your serial number), one of us can look it up for you.
    serial# 2B402292

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    2/14/18 - 2/14/21 (Factory Warranty)
    2/14/21 - 2/14/23 (Gold Product Protection Plan)

If you would like to consider additional PLATINUM Coverage, drop me an email for pricing.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Mr. Don, can you please check it again and see if it has been extended? It is suppose to be 2/14/25.

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    No change.