Thread: Cv52hw-tm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does the Garmin have a setting for how often it takes a depth/gps reading?

My Old HB did when recording and I think I set it to every one second maybe? And go very slow over ares you want more detail or steep drops

2. Member
    Thanks again Jeremy and everyone for your help! I have to move the echo map off the pontoon to the tin to get some good screenshots I guess haha. On a side note... do you think Garmin will ever come out with a higher resolution like the gps maps in the echomaps and 9” strikers series like a 1280x1080 instead of the 800x480

Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    Ok, here is my screen shot of the drop off into the river channel....now it doesnt go up untill you reach the other side wich is about 150 yrds or so across....but its stacking the contours pretty good.....i dont see why it wouldnt show up on yours.....

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteSS View Post
    Does the Garmin have a setting for how often it takes a depth/gps reading?

My Old HB did when recording and I think I set it to every one second maybe? And go very slow over ares you want more detail or steep drops
    thanks a good question I haven’t found one yet but they do say marines eat crayons sooo I’m may not be the brightest person here

4. Member
    The water was th color of chocolate milk all sidevu settings were set to auto not a bad image of a old tree that seemed to be full of shad the freshwater drum had them almost jumping out of the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    Maybe I’m reaching here but there were several 3 to 5 foot alligator gar surfacing around me
    Who thinks the image depicts a alligator gar

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I'd say yes to the gar...we have them and spoonbill catfish and that's what they look like on my lowracnce units....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

7. Member
    Ahhh the paddle fish are in the red river, my dad said they were good eating back in the 60’s their illegal to harvest here I think.

8. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yep....they used to be "illegal" here but now you can only have a few in possession at a certain size....but see them all the time jumping out of the water like dolphins when on the river....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12