Thread: License?

License?

Will be fishing the FLW as a co-angler at end of June. What licenses do I need to fish Canadian water? Only be fishing it 2 days.

2. Smallmouth Junkie!
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

3. Member
    Michigan, Canadian (make sure you don't get the conservation licence you can't keep a limit with it), and wapole.

The email they sent last week said Canada and Walpole. Next day they said to wait for Ohio til you find out at the meeting and provided the Ohio number
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    The email they sent last week said Canada and Walpole. Next day they said to wait for Ohio til you find out at the meeting and provided the Ohio number
    You can also get the Ohio license online and print it out.....I had to do that at an FLW event a few years ago out of the Detroit river when the Pro let me know he was headed to some reefs in Ohio water...I printed it out right at the hotel..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

You can get your Walpole License at Lakeside Tackle N.E. Corner of 10 mile road and Jefferson

Call first to make sure they have them in stock

(586) 777-7003
    "The handicapped angler"