Texas Club (Houston)

Just moved to the Houston area. Looking for a good club to join?

Check out our club. We are based in Houston but not limited to. Shoot me a pm if you like.
    http://www.houstonbassbandits.com/
    Eddie
    2017 Phoenix 920 Pro XP Mercury 250 Pro XS

what side of town?
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    Doesn’t matter to me looking to get into a good club. I live near the Galleria currently.

Katy Bass masters
    Houston Bass Wranglers.
    Houston Oilmen's Bass Club
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. Member
    MY club is always hunting new members.....http://www.houstonwestbasswranglers.com/

7. Member
    Not to hijack your post but how do like Houston? Opportunities in there area and always curious what people truly think.

8. Member
    Well man it’s a big city lol. I moved from Mississippi and there is so much more work here. If you’re willing to work it’s nothing to bring in 90k+. I’m 2.5 hours away from Rayburn and Toledo. I’m 15 minutes from really good saltwater fishing (from what I’ve been told). You have a beach but the water isn’t that nice blue water but it’s a beach. Most of the beaches it seems you can drive your truck onto it and camp out which is cool. You have several places within 30-45 minutes that you can catch a 10# so if you don’t feel like going to Rayburn. Bass tournaments are a way of life around here. There’s always one going on somewhere. The traffic is terrible just like other big cities. The crime doesn’t seem to be as bad as it was when I lived near Memphis. Honestly before I moved here I always laughed at people from Texas because all they do is talk about how much better it is and yada yada. Now that I’m living in Texas I’ll never leave. I love it here. Logistically it’s difficult with a bass boat living in the city but it just takes a little patience.