Thread: Buick Envision

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buick Envision

Wife has never had a new car so I said what would you like. I wish she had said something else but here heart is set on the Envision. Made in China dam it. what say you

2. idbefishing
    I’d say be a good husband and steer her heart to a different car.

3. Member
    Buy her what she wants.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

4. Member
    cr-v!!! your welcome usa made mostly, some are canadians
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Being "right" isn't always the best option ...
    Ranting incoherently

6. Member
    If she wants something in the luxury small suv class I’d look at an Acura RDX. If luxury isn’t a requirement I’d get a CRV or a Rav 4

7. Member
    My neighbors got a CRV elite or something like that. The loaded model. It's really nice and it's a Honda so you know it's going to last. We have a jeep grand Cherokee and it's been a good vehicle so far.

8. Member
    I would try to talk her into something else. If that doesn't work, get it for her.

9. Member
    I've owned a bunch of small/mid-sized SUVs. Including Honda, Subaru, Acura, Toyota, Cadillac, Lexus, etc.
    IMO, nothing beats the Honda CR-V for all around design, quality, ride, fuel economy, safety and more.
    I'm actually surprised the Buick Envision can still be imported and doesn't have a huge tariff on it as well.

10. Member
    Ask her to test drive 3 different vehicles before making her choice.

11. Member
    It's your money. Why would you care what a group of people you don't know and will never meet thinks about the car your wife wants?I just bought my wife a new car, which was THE car she wanted and I did not ask nor care what anyone else thought. If she had wanted a Buick Envision that is what we would have bought. She wrote the check.

Quote Originally Posted by RFSims View Post
    It's your money. Why would you care what a group of people you don't know and will never meet thinks about the car your wife wants?I just bought my wife a new car, which was THE car she wanted and I did not ask nor care what anyone else thought. If she had wanted a Buick Envision that is what we would have bought. She wrote the check.
    But did she pay CASH, per the BBC Directive?

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkabout7781 View Post
    But did she pay CASH, per the BBC Directive?
    Yes she did

14. Member
    Evansville, Indiana and Eddyville, Kentucky
    Happy wife....happy life.

Get her what she wants.

15. Member
    The reason I didn't buy it because n was made in China. Bought Enclave instead. Now have a 17 Lacrosse and will probably buy Enclave again when I trade in 2020.

16. Member
    get her what she wants,let her decide, do you want her picking out your boat,truck and mostly dinner lol

17. Member
    Our aunt bought one recently, it’s what she wanted. She’s been a GM person most of her life. Her salesman steered her to it. My wife wanted a Land Rover for as long as I’ve known her. She bought one last year and has been thrilled with it. If your wife wants it then sooner or later you’ll likely be be buying one is my experience.

18. Member
    Ask her what is she going to drive when you have to ship the car back to China for repairs

Not bad two people actually looked at the vehicle in question

20. Banned
    You know, the small SUV retail market is full of terrific vehicles, and just about all of them are just great. I saw one of the small Buicks the other day, and it was attractive. But the bigger model would be preferable.

But as someone with 24 years in the auto business, I am now buying vehicles that are extremely durable and they most often happen to be the lowest in depreciation. The trick is finding a Honda or Toyota dealer willing to sell a vehicle at a fair price with no doc fees, under coating or other not wanted profit makers for the dealer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast