Oil injection removal

Removed the oil injection after it failed on my old 95 black max. Now she bogs out of the hole after idling thru no wake zones or out of a creek. Any suggestions to help this??
    2019 Skeeter ZX190 (ordered 8/27/18)
    150 VMAX SHO

Start by doing the link n synch procedure to make sure everything is set where it is supposed to be. How did the oil injection fail? Any damage to motor from that?
    1995 Allison XB-2003 225 Super Mag. It's slow and I'm ok with that.

3. Member
    The oil alarm sounded and trolled back to the landing. Mechanuc removed it. I really dont know what failed. He said it was safer to mix form here on out. No damage that i know of. I will look up the link and sync. Thanks!
    150 VMAX SHO

4. Member
    was pump removed????
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    Lol, no man! Just the oil injection was removed.
    150 VMAX SHO

6. Member
    Some one asking if the oil ? Sorry to hijack the thread but I have an oil pump leaking and the mechanic said it an O ring and said a lot of mercury's have that problem. I guess the question is why doesn't mercury fix this issue of so many oil pumps going bad and then also why is it you can not buy the seal and then he told me it would run around $900 to replace with a new seal. If mercury has the problem it would seem they'd put a little thought on this and fix the problem. I know there in for the money but really $900 for a new pump seems a little outrageous to me and some more people I talked too. You look at some of the other companies that build motors and they have a 5 year warranty and even a little longer. Thanks sorry about the rant about the oil pump but really mercury need's to get off there buts and fix the issue.

7. Member
    ^^^^ agree call um/ ive done a bunch for way less than 900
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................