Lost a great guy today

Today, Leroy Butler of Topeka passed away. Leroy was a former president of the B.A.S.S. Federation for the state of Kansas. While he was President I had the privilege to serve as Treasurer. Leroy was also a Vietnam Veteran as well as the member of the Air Guard unit in Topeka. Rest in Peace my friend. No more pain. Just smooth waters and the fish are always biting.
    Dale Johnston
    Wichita, KS
    2019 nitro z20, mercury pro xs 250 four stroke

2. Member
    RIP Leroy You were and still are a Great man Glad i went and seen him last week

3. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Leroy was a close friend of mine. Him and I spent many many hours in the front of a bass boat together and lots of time traveling together to tournaments and just fun fishing. He taught me how to bass fish, or at least refined what skills I had. In the winter him and I would crappie fish and wow could that guy catch the crappie too!

We hadn’t spent much time together in the last couple of years. I wish I’d gone over to see him one more time.

Gonna miss him a bunch. Great man and a great fisherman. His pain and suffering is over and I bet about right now he’s launching a brand new Ranger on a lake with all 5 pound plus fish!

rest in peace Leroy. You will be and are missed.

4. Member
    RIP.