Thread: Powell rods

Powell rods

Really like the price point on these rods. Would like to handle some first hand! Is there a good dealer in south Florida? Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    I don’t know of any down there or in NE Florida, the gander outdoors in Ocala has some. But I would recommend them, I’ve completely switched to all Powell’s, for the price they are the best purpose built rods in my opinion. Also, if you sign up on their website they will post deals occasionally.

3. Scraps
    The more you handle the more you'll want if talking about the new Endurance. I have, and still collecting, the 733CEF which is my new all-purpose rod and need a second, 705CB which was my favorite rod in the old line, still have two, 725CB is a nice all around cranking rod for less than 10ft. My next purchases, 764C, 724C as a frog rod, 725CB for bigger spinnerbaits and square bills. I still have a few of the 3Ds which I like, but like the Endurance better.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

4. Work hard fish harder SwampNinja's Avatar
    Rolands in Clewiston has them. They are sweet.
    Stratos 294 evo Etec 200 HO
    HydrillaGear.com IguanaGraphics.com

5. Member
    Yes koby Krieger knows Powell well. They're unbelievable rods for the price. Don't hear about an as much because they don't give out tons of sponsorships to social media people. Just keep the price low and the rod top quality

6. Member
    I've got one of the inferno rods and just ordered another one from TW. They are super rods for the price. Other rods of similar quality sell for much more. My new rod is scheduled to arrive on Friday so I'll give it a try this weekend. Got a new Revo all ready with 12lb fluorocarbon and ready to mount on the new rod. Should make an awesome combination.

7. Member
    The interfo's are the best bang for your buck. If you look around, Powell's website, http://www.thefishranger.com/mobile/...y.aspx?id=3750 , TW, ebay, etc. you can get some great deals.