Wiring Help Solix MEGA SI 12 & 10, 360, with Ultrex ipiolit/Link

I just purchased a couple of Solix MEGA 12 & 10 graphs, 360, and Ultrex for my boat. I'm wondering is I need to purchase a Ethernet hub to get all of these units connected ? I have two wires coming out of both the 360 and Ultrex. One of the two on both I know are the power wires I got those hooked up and getting power. The other two wires are what I can't figure out, are these my Ethernet cords? One is male and the other female and they connect to one another, but I'm pretty sure that's not the way they are supposed to be hooked up. The Solix doesn't have a place to plug either of these wires either. Do I need to purchase additional cords to connect them to the Solix? I've attached a diagram of how I have things setup to help explain if my wording is to confusing to read.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Scottnacworth; 05-27-2018 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Add picture
    2013 Nitro Z-9
    2019 Suzuki DF250SS
    MinnKota Ultrex iPilot Link
    Humminbird Solix SI 10 & 12
    Lowrance Carbon 12’s

2. Banned
    Don't take this the wrong way but with that setup, and the questions you are asking, I would find an installer. Not that you can't do it but it may, or will, save you a lot of headaches.

I think there is a guy here named Troy that live down that way and had his installed.

FWIW I used to install mine too but as they became more complicated I realized spending the money might be worth it.

3. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    Yes you need a hub to connect everything.

For the 360, there is an ethernet connection stub and the 360 box should contain an ethernet cable. Hook one end of the cable into the 360 stub and the other end into the hub.

On the Ultrex, there are two things that look like ethernet. The small one with the short cable is for the US2 transducer on the Ultrex. If you want to use it you need a cable otherwise leave it be. The other one is an ethernet cable. Hook it to the hub as well. There is an ethernet extension cable in the box if the one on the motor is too short.

You'll need an ethernet cable for each Solix - one end goes in the Solix, the other end goes in the hub.

There are several recent threads here on how to configure your Solix's and how to wire everything up. Suggest you get really familiar with those threads before you start installing stuff.
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax