150 PRO XS vs 150 4 Stroke

Dose anyone know if a good side by side, performance based, comparison of the 150 ProXS vs. the 150 4 Stroke exists?

Do you mean the discontinued 2-stroke ProXS or the new fourstorke? Mercury has performance bullitens on their website.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by berudd View Post
    Do you mean the discontinued 2-stroke ProXS or the new fourstorke? Mercury has performance bullitens on their website.
    2-stroke vs 4 stroke...was hoping there may be a published head to head comparison with similar boats, props, etc... looking at hole shot, top end, fuel economy, etc...

The Merc performance bulletins won't open...page must be down.
    Last edited by tobyfrommo; 05-28-2018 at 09:47 PM.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Those are (currently) the only ones I know of.

Do have a couple customers who had similar boats previously, now running the 150 ProXS Fourstroke and grinning from ear-to-ear. That's not doing you much for numbers, though.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Those are (currently) the only ones I know of.

Do have a couple customers who had similar boats previously, now running the 150 ProXS Fourstroke and grinning from ear-to-ear. That's not doing you much for numbers, though.
    Don, Do you have any idea what Merc is doing with their performance bulletins? Is the page gone or are they updating information?

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    No, I don't. The previous page is now a 404 error (likely all the old ones have been or are being removed to prevent confusion with new product).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor