Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I know I can call him and ask. But I don’t have a lot of money to spend right now so I figured if someone knew it would keep me from calling and potentially disturbing his work.
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

2. Member
    he be out for a day or two ,having a lil maintenance surgery done,he be back and smarter than ever, he bionic you know
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Instructors at marine institute (friend is a student) are saying bad reed valve(s). It’s so darn intermittent. Usually just once or twice a trip. Not hard to start but sound after engine shuts off sounds like an air deal. Like backpressure. RPMs surge back and forth and pulling back to nuetral almost always shuts engine down. If the cowling is off it’s a ticking sound that loses pace over time. Cowling on sounds like a tiger growling. Does it sound like it “could” be what they say? Boat was gone ALL of April and half of May last year. May limp into June and send it in then. Question: on a 2007 OPTI. Would it be a good idea, even without this problem, to get new reeds? I’m assuming fiber replacements too? Thanks.
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

4. Member
    fibers are good , I dout its a reed, check air discharge muffler
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12