Any 5.x gearsets available for a LH SV103?

Looking to maybe re-gear an SV103 down to 5.x-something, if possible - I checked Tackle Trap they didn't have anything that low for LH - likely since the 5.x Daiwa "P" reels usually come in RH only. LH Crazy Cranker gearset maybe? If I can't find any I can always try JDM Zillion they have LH 5.x reel now, 5.3 J-Dream, or find an old LH Crazy Cranker even... but since I have a few spare SV103's if I could find a gearset that would be keen :).

2. Banned
    I thought they made a 5 gear in LH in the TD Zillion? Thats the gears you need, they were called crazy crankers. ?? If they were available LH.

3. Member
    The crazy cranker was a 4.9:1 gear ratio. It is pretty close to a 5 gear though

I mentioned the Crazy Cranker in my post, that gear ratio would work - I don't know that the gear sets are available anywhere though... I can check with Daiwa parts Tuesday...

So Left Hand Crazy Cranker gears are H20-8601 for Pinion and G96-4501 for Main drive gear, so assuming Daiwa parts or Mikes has them, could be doable...