Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Member
    Northstar 31AGM is a good choice and what I bought to replace my 6yr old PM-1 which was still getting the job done. I found the Northstar for $409 delivered.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    KVD didn't do squat. That boat is a sponsorship tool that he runs for free. Including the batteries.
    The sooner folks put these sticker boat guys in the
    "salesman that fish category" the less anyone will put any validity in what they use or say.
    No KVD didnt do it, his dealer did. Same with some other guys running the new merc. The reason I mentioned it was you would think, being these guys are merc pros, that merc wouldn't want ANY motor failures while under the spotlight. Sure they can blame the batteries if it happens but the angler is just going to say he had boat or motor troubles. Believe me, I dont put much into somebody getting paid to use a product

3. Member
    Many of the guys besides KVD are running Lithium for starting on there new 4stokes,,so there's that!! Two of them are buddies of mine, and they do NOT get there boats for free, got a great deal but far from free, I would imagine KVD does though and a few others, free and clear.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    "Many are doing it" doesn't mean it should be done. Mercury has been pretty clear on what's required.

No need to debate further.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456