Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post
    I bet that makes Lambert feel pretty small

Or makes Randy look like a dumbazz for being a thumb sucking crybaby. Lambert would have won either way with the weights he was catching.

In a perfect world Lambert should have let Haynes have the spot after Haynes started whining and gone and caught the winning bag from his other spots (which, if I remember correctly he did anyway).

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc57 View Post
    In a perfect world Lambert should have let Haynes have the spot after Haynes started whining and gone and caught the winning bag from his other spots (which, if I remember correctly he did anyway).

Case closed...

https://www.bassmaster.com/news/daily-limit-sore-spot

If I remember correctly,Boyd got blasted on here for this....

5. Member
    Its clear most of you don't know Randy and the history of Him AND LAMBERT. Randy did what he thought would cool him down which is what I called being civilized.

Quote Originally Posted by ARK Ranger View Post
    Its clear most of you don't know Randy and the history of Him AND LAMBERT. Randy did what he thought would cool him down which is what I called being civilized.
    Dang man...talk about dangling a carrot...tell us more!

7. Banned
    Sometimes Balog gets it right. Not this time. Again.

8. Member
    Negative.

In a perfect world, Haynes would've communicated before take off, and avoided this entire situation.

If he wanted someone to abide by some silly unwritten rule, he should've communicated it the night before or that morning before take off. Pulling up on lambert & bumping boats, fishing on top of him, being a dick & trying to kick Lambert off a spot he was at first doesn't fly in any scenario, not even a make believe one.

Then issuing some half ass apology to everyone but lambert, not mentioning anything he actually did wrong or could've done differently to avoid the situation all together, and then adding in his 'apology' that he had to leave before he broke bad on Lambert because Lambert stood his ground & wouldn't let Haynes kick him off his spot... smh.
    Last edited by spookybaits; 05-26-2018 at 12:15 PM.

9. Member

Quote Originally Posted by spookybaits View Post
    Negative.

In a perfect world, Haynes would've communicated before take off, and avoided this entire situation.
    I didn't mean in a "perfect" perfect world, I meant it more like in an "ok, whatever dude, watch this" perfect world.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

11. Banned
    I didn't mean in a "perfect" perfect world, I meant it more like in an "ok, whatever dude, watch this" perfect world.

Can you imagine if a competitor came over and asked you not to fish his only spot???

“Please don’t fish my community hole, I want to win that $100k and I don’t want my feelings being hurt if you beat me to it”...

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Dang man...talk about dangling a carrot...tell us more!
    Just don't be Like Our great Politicians and say that something is some way without knowing all the facts. If Randy wanted the world to know he would have said. He did the right thing. Randy is one of the best people that I have ever met. +

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ARK Ranger View Post
    Just don't be Like Our great Politicians and say that something is some way without knowing all the facts. If Randy wanted the world to know he would have said. He did the right thing. Randy is one of the best people that I have ever met. +
    So did Randy see Jason catch 24 lbs and then moved in as soon as he left or not? When did randy decide to fish Lambert’s spot on day one? I’m guessing it was after Jason had 24lb and firm control of the lead?

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spookybaits View Post
    Negative.

If he wanted someone to abide by some silly unwritten rule, he should've communicated it the night before or that morning before take off. Pulling up on lambert & bumping boats, fishing on top of him, being a dick & trying to kick Lambert off a spot he was at first doesn't fly in any scenario, not even a make believe one.

Then issuing some half ass apology to everyone but lambert, not mentioning anything he actually did wrong or could've done differently to avoid the situation all together, and then adding in his 'apology' that he had to leave before he broke bad on Lambert because Lambert stood his ground & wouldn't let Haynes kick him off his spot... smh.
    Nail meet hammer

By chance, did anyone else see the latest video on the MLF Facebook page where they introduce the newest Select angler?
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    By chance, did anyone else see the latest video on the MLF Facebook page where they introduce the newest Select angler?
    Will he...race to the spot of the guy who is leading????

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lakebouef5 View Post
    Will he...race to the spot of the guy who is leading????
    One thing for sure he won’t follow around anyone else waiting to feed like a vulture and then put us a mailbox like he owns it. Lambert can find his own fish and can even find enough places to catch them even if someone beats him to a hole.

Else he would have quit and went “to damn house” on day two.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    One thing for sure he won’t follow around anyone else waiting to feed like a vulture and then put us a mailbox like he owns it. Lambert can find his own fish and can even find enough places to catch them even if someone beats him to a hole.

Else he would have quit and went “to damn house” on day two.
    dang dude,do you have Lamberts clothes layed out and his breakfast cooked
    before he gets up in the morning?

19. Member
    Why not get the problem out of the way before takeoff. Costa 2 years I go I run 10 miles down the lake....boats peeling away left and right all except for 1. I pass him and get to my spot isolated a mile from the bank. He comes off pad right behind me I stand up and catch one on my first cast...i box him out like I'm going for a rebound and finally he leaves after my coangler said a few words to him. Basically that I was first so leave. He did and the next morning I find him before takeoff and ask if were going to race again because I'm in the hunt and I believe the spot should be mine but I'm down to race to it. He bows out and says it's yours and we ended up talking for awhile after the tournament.

Or I could have acted like a baby and threw a tantrum the second day when he beat me to the spot and put my boat on the trailer.

I don't care about Haynes Facebook post I lost all respect for him as a tournament angler

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hulapopr View Post
    dang dude,do you have Lamberts clothes layed out and his breakfast cooked
    before he gets up in the morning?
    No why? That is a pretty ignorant remark in a two sided debate, just for your future reference.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast