Thread: 19 phx

19 phx

I am ordering a new boat and considering the 19 phx. I have a 919 and love it but the price isn't a big difference. Not sure I would like giving up a few mph and also heard that maybe since the boat is deeper it might lean a little more moving from side to side. Any one ride or fished in one?

2. Member
    Wasn't aware there was a 19PHX, website only shows a 20 and 21 phx.....is it new for 2019 ?

3. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    The PHX's sell so well, wouldn't be surprised if they're making one, or going to.

They are in the works. Talked to the Phoenix guys, dont remember their name, at the elite event at Ky. I specifically asked them about the 19phx and they said yes.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

5. Member
    I figured they would come out with a 19 PHX.

6. Member
    Seems odd because the 919 is basically already the same as the phx models. I would think they wouldn't have 2 boats that are so similar. The only difference would be the small box in front of the console. Maybe they will change the name of the 919 to a 19phx

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Seems odd because the 919 is basically already the same as the phx models. I would think they wouldn't have 2 boats that are so similar. The only difference would be the small box in front of the console. Maybe they will change the name of the 919 to a 19phx
    My dealer quoted me a price on both the 19 phx and 919. I'm having a tough time deciding which one. I don't really care for the center rod storage. I didn't ask if it would take longer for delivery.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by findley1202 View Post
    My dealer quoted me a price on both the 19 phx and 919. I'm having a tough time deciding which one. I don't really care for the center rod storage. I didn't ask if it would take longer for delivery.
    Yea, I guess there are a few more differences than I thought.

9. Member
    I am ordering a new boat and considering the 19 phx. I have a 919 and love it but the price isn't a big difference. Not sure I would like giving up a few mph and also heard that maybe since the boat is deeper it might lean a little more moving from side to side. Any one ride or fished in one?
    I don’t have a Bird yet but have been looking at the 919 and the 19 PHX. I noticed you mentioned giving up speed but from what I have been hearing about the new 4-stroke 225, you wont lose any speed. Heck you may even gain some MPHs. I am curious the pricing difference. Also do you know what is standard on the PHX? Thanks

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye45b View Post
    I don’t have a Bird yet but have been looking at the 919 and the 19 PHX. I noticed you mentioned giving up speed but from what I have been hearing about the new 4-stroke 225, you wont lose any speed. Heck you may even gain some MPHs. I am curious the pricing difference. Also do you know what is standard on the PHX? Thanks
    The phx is standard with padded deck, 80 pound thrust fortrex, a 12 inch carbon and the console and a 9 inch carbon at the bow. It comes pretty much fully loaded. The bigger graphs are also capable of being flush mounted on the phx. Even at the bow you can flush mount a 12.

11. Member
    The phx is standard with padded deck, 80 pound thrust fortrex, a 12 inch carbon and the console and a 9 inch carbon at the bow. It comes pretty much fully loaded. The bigger graphs are also capable of being flush mounted on the phx. Even at the bow you can flush mount a 12.

Knowing that it comes standard with the padded deck may be what will help me choose this over the 919. Now to just see the numbers they will put out. Can't wait to see yours