Bunk Board Length Sticky

Okay since some of us have older birds, we may be coming up on a time to replace some bunk boards. I am going to measure mine tomorrow(if I remember) so I can look into adding Gatorbaks.

So with that said I will post that info once I get the measurement.

Just a thought that this might be a good addition to the top of the page. Could turn into a trailer info thread.

More later.
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Good idea.
    I would love to have more measurements on bunks for all models, Tim sent me some numbers from some new trailers but seems they all very a little, we have confirmed that no Phoenix trailer has longer bunks that 10ft 6in on the long one and Gatorbak make a 10/6" just for Phoenix trailers, the Kits im selling will all have 1 pair of the 10'/6" and one pair of the short ones either a 5,6 or 8'

feel free to PM me or email me for quotes on a complete kit

if we can gather this info on the trailers, bunk lengths, tail lights, brakes any helpful info I will be glad to make a list of what I have and add to it, I can also make a info page on myphoenix boat website
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    One thing I noticed on my 21PHX is that the bunks don’t go past the pad when on the trailer? By design? The reason I ask is that I’ve always thought the bunks should extend further than the boat on the trailer.