Caribbean fishing setup

I am getting married in Aruba in a few weeks and having a hard time online locating anything fishing related to the island. I am looking to bring some gear to fish off the shore with but not sure what to bring. Looking for any advise as to what to bring for a set up. Looking to bring a relatively light set up with me with a 30-40lb leader and thinking a diamond slip sinker. Most that I am reading is snook, bonefish, and barracuda. I catch my fair share of pickerel and pike here in CT with no pleasure so I will probably not target barracuda directly with flashy shinny stuff and steel leaders. I would really like to catch grouper to be able to cook up for all our wedding guests!!
    Any advise or ideas on set ups and bait are greatly appreciated!

2. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Probably not going to be catching much in the way of grouper from shore without noting the area. Live.bait is the ticket for grouper as I catch some from piers in FL.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

3. Member
    Snook are my favorite light tackle saltwater fish, great runs and leaps, easy to get bit.