2004 Triton TR-21 Setup Help ???

I just bought a new to me 2004 Triton TR-21 single console and it came with a 3.0 liter Mercury 225 EFI motor on it. I will be hanging my 2009 Evinrude E-Tec 250 on it and need to know what jackplate brand and size for best performance and what prop to run on this setup, and what kind of speeds should I expect ? Also,wondering if anyone has the add on passenger console in white for my boat that they may want to sell ??? Thanks in Advance.

2. Member
    Post this in the Triton forum if no help here. Those hulls can be made to run. A buddy has one with a 250 XB that runs 83.3 with just me in it. Sorry,I don’t know all of his set up. You have to drive that boat to get it to run and be careful when slowing down,it gets very loose for some reason.

I run a n 04 21X with an added on passenger console, I have an 8" Detwiler hydr. plate at 1.5 to 2" below pad, have 2008 250HO that now has magnum gearcase with 1.86 gear. Have 82 motorguide and no poles. Usually run alone and 1/2 tank fuel and port side live well full. I carry a lot of tackle and usually 12-14 rod combos.The best prop I've run so far on this setup is a 28 pitch Bravo I when it had 1.71 L1 gearcase but now with 1.86 I'm trying a Croxton Razr 28 with 8 PVS and need to send it in for a cup up adjustment. I think it needs a 29 and Mark thinks it needs cup. When I get around to it I'll send it in. I need a thick meaty prop that can take some abuse and be repaired. The Bravo is just to thin. My rig is running an honest 71-72 at 5900.