Raker 26 blowout with new motor

I have a 2000 21 foot Stratos extreme. I just bought a new to me 2004 direct-injection Evinrude 225 ho. I was using the 26 raker with my old 2000 Evinrude 200 horse ficht. With the old motor I had trouble getting up on plane. But I was able to max out at 63 miles per hour at 6000 RPMs. Today was the first time out with the new motor I was turning the raker at 5200 RPMs and I was doing about 52 miles per hour, but every time I give it throttle after that I would start the blowout and the RPMs would shoot up to 6000 and I wasn't going any faster. The prop is in ok shape, a couple of small dings on it.

I'm open to suggestions.

I have the same thing happen. All I do is trim down a touch and it grabs then takes off and once it grabs i'm able to trim up slowly again. I don't find it too bad to correct so I'm not too worried about it but I'm thinking sending it to a prop shop to have some cup added for grip should cure it from blowing out.

I'm sure someone with a little more experience will chime in shortly though.