PII Upgrading electronics help needed

I am upgrading from 5 yr old HDS units to new Carbons. I think I have decided to keep my HDS7 mounted in the console and add a Carbon 12 beside the console on the side. I started to look at the BallzOut mounts and at my console area. I cant find a good area to mount it there. I know there are some PII owners that have either a BallzOut or Ram mounted unit on the side of the console. If someone could post a few pics of the mount (location,mount, etc) and let me know if you had/have any issues. Any advice would be beneficial. Thanks for all the BCB owners that help.

2. Airborne Lab Tech
    I removed the pop up cleat in front of the gear shifter. Gotta use a long arm mount but the holes lined up for the 2 screws to put right back in. Have a Helix 10 on it and it hasn't budged.
    Airborne!

Quote Originally Posted by WillDaBeast View Post
    I removed the pop up cleat in front of the gear shifter. Gotta use a long arm mount but the holes lined up for the 2 screws to put right back in. Have a Helix 10 on it and it hasn't budged.
    Make sure you put an aluminum plate behind the fiberglass to bolt in place.

Consider mounting the 12 in on the dash with a Sherm's Mount or one from Bass Boat Technologies. Put the 7 on the side or not at all.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Not meaning to cut into your post.do you have pics of your hds 7 in thedash.i have a hds 5 in the dash and I’m wanting to put my hds 7 in the dash but not sure it’ll fit.mine is a 2010 p2.i have a ram mount with a hds 12 in it and it’s mounted in front of the shifter I’ll get pics of it and send them to you.it works good for me

2010 basscat pantera 2
    mercury 200 pro xs

P2 with a “7”

Attached Images Attached Images
    2022 Basscat PII
    Mercury 200 Pro XS 4stroke

6. Member
    I have a 2018 P2. I bought the large size D ram. Then I ordered the base that has a smaller base plate. It will fit on the right side of the console where the unused gauge circle is. I will be mounting a helix 10 there tomorrow. PM me your cell if you want pics of the 2 different size bases.
    Brad Krone