Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC2112 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how is it profiling when the person chose to break the law by parking across three handicapped spots? Actions have consequences, he chose to knowingly break the law by parking like an idiot. The cop initiated an action because he saw someone break the law (pretty sure it is in their job description). What happened afterward did cross the line but the interaction would have never occurred had he not broken the law to begin with.
    They profiled a regular black thug that they could beat and taze with impunity because no one would care. That was a mistake because he has resources, fame, and fans. Now these cops are going to be famous in a way they don't want.

2. Member
    You do understand it was 2am & the store was closed, seriously doubt any handicapped people were there. So why would police even be concerned with how anyone is parked in the parking lot of a business that is not even open.

Quote Originally Posted by ameneddie View Post
    You do understand it was 2am & the store was closed, seriously doubt any handicapped people were there. So why would police even be concerned with how anyone is parked in the parking lot of a business that is not even open.

Yeah normally when there's a strange car in a parking lot of a closed business at 2 a.m. they're hanging up Jesus Flyers.
    If someone is in my parking lot at 2 a.m. I hope the police question them because I'm closed and they shouldn't be here.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellathump View Post
    He thinks he deserves it for being a *****, parking in 3 handicap spots, being an entitled nba player, and prolly for being black. But lets ask him ? Bigmouth. What say you? The guy was profiled. Plain amd simple. Make an example out of the staff and sue the chit, out of the state.

Fyi, a fair amount of cops have a little bit of littlemam sydrome. I have a few buddies that do it and are great people. But as a whole, im not impressed with the staffs
    Congrats. It took 37 comments before you had to race bait

Quote Originally Posted by hugo_stiglitz View Post
    They profiled a regular black thug that they could beat and taze with impunity because no one would care. That was a mistake because he has resources, fame, and fans. Now these cops are going to be famous in a way they don't want.

Yeah everybody knows if you're white you can park across three handicap spots whenever you want.
    You can also loiter at any closed business you want.
    The cops around here must be color blind, I can't get away with anything.
    Anthrax

Quote Originally Posted by hellathump View Post
    He thinks he deserves it for being a *****, parking in 3 handicap spots, being an entitled nba player, and prolly for being black. But lets ask him ? Bigmouth. What say you? The guy was profiled. Plain amd simple. Make an example out of the staff and sue the chit, out of the state.

Fyi, a fair amount of cops have a little bit of littlemam sydrome. I have a few buddies that do it and are great people. But as a whole, im not impressed with the staffs
    Cops are paid to protect your butt, not kiss it. BTW profiling works.

7. Member
    So someone parked for what appears a quick getaway at a store that is closed at 2AM shouldn't get a second glance? FYI a handicapped spot is a handicapped spot 24 hours a day.
    USMC (Ret) 1988-2008
    2014 Lowe Stinger ST175
    Mercury 75 HP four stroke

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenn.todd View Post
    Congrats. It took 37 comments before you had to race bait
    Thats kind of ironic as it only took the cops a fraction of that time.

The problem is racism plain and simple, but problem is that it's not what you think. Sure there's still some racism around, but it's insignificant compared to what was happening back in the '50s and '60s. Unfortunately there are now people who believe the only reason they are contacted by the police is because of their race and those flames are constantly fanned by certain community "leaders". This leads to a deliberate defiance of an officer's authority because the person believes they are only being contacted because of their skin color, not for some genuine reason and it rolls down hill from there. There's a reason they want to see your ID, have you take your hands out of your pockets or exit your vehicle, and it's not your skin color so stop trying to make that the reason they're there.

Every time police contact a person of color (or almost any person for that matter) in public the nearby citizen's cameras are rolling. You don't see the 500,000 contacts that happen without incident on any given day, you only see the one that goes sideways and that's used to judge an entire profession by some...
    Last edited by Bryanmc57; 05-24-2018 at 07:22 AM.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

10. Member
    So I guess my question is this if you watch that video from start to finish you are ok with everything that took place considering what the crime was, parking across handicapped spaces during non business hours.

He should not have been in a Handicap spot and do what an officer tells you to do and no problem .

So I guess my question is this if you watch that video from start to finish you are ok with everything that took place considering what the crime was, parking across handicapped spaces during non business hours.

Once he was told to take his hands out of his pockets he says my hands are full or I'm holding something.
    At that point all bets are off.
    Anthrax

I watched the first few minutes and it was obvious how it escalated. All he needed to do was not park across three handicapped spaces (regardless what time it was, I'm sure a professional athlete is capable of making it to wherever he was going from 15 or 20 feet farther away) and continued going down hill when Brown refused to provide his driver license, attempted to push past the officer to get in his car and got into the officer's personal space. Brown decided early on that either because of his fame or his race or for whatever reason that he was not required to comply. Regardless of what happened later, this was where it started.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

14. Banned
    I would almost bet that in Milwaukee or any of the burbs I could park across handicap lanes in a Walgreens and the cops would do a roll by and nod their heads. If i wore a hoodie though all bets are off.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    Yeah everybody knows if you're white you can park across three handicap spots whenever you want.
    You can also loiter at any closed business you want.
    The cops around here must be color blind, I can't get away with anything.
    If I parked across them and came out I'd get a lecture and a ticket from one or two cops. Not six cops, a tazer and a dogpile. We all know why there were 6 cops.

Hope you try it !!!!! Keep your hands in your pockets .

17. Banned
    The store wasn't closed. He came from the store, and another lady walked from the store with a bag. He parked like an ass but that's just a ticket. He got extra scrutiny because of his hair and skin.

18. Past Tournament Basser bassRN's Avatar
    The officers ask repeatedly for him to take his hands out of his pockets and he refused to comply. What if he had a gun???
    JEFF SCHMIDT - NORTH PORT, FL
    '13 RANGER Z518 COMANCHE / '13 MERCURY PRO XS 200

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Hope you try it !!!!! Keep your hands in your pockets .

Anthrax

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bassRN View Post
    The officers ask repeatedly for him to take his hands out of his pockets and he refused to comply. What if he had a gun???
    They didn't ask him for the first few minutes. Why weren't they worried from the start? Why wasn't that the first order? Because it was an afterthought used to bolster the "fear" excuse that is parroted to provide cover for force.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast