Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff La View Post
    All involved need to be fired for the coverup, plain and simple.
    one cop bad as the others that stood there watching it ,fire the ones involved i bet it's not their first time doing this to people

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    And if cops can't do their jobs correctly and honestly then they deserve to be fired, sued, and charged with assault.
    I guess a person just needs to be there to see how it all went down with their own eyes. Also you just need to be in a cops shoes these days and you'll see how things go down hill quickly, after all they want to go home alive after 8, just like anyone else would, not a glorious job!

3. Member
    If cops don't like their job get a different one, no excuse for this

4. Member
    this is how innocent cops get gunned down in ambush attacks. Videos like this spark other "sick minded" individuals to do harm to other cops elsewhere to get revenge.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dogdare View Post
    Videos like that is why I have a problem with cops, jackasses just because they can be. Cops should be fired
    You need to go walk a beat and then make your statement. The police put up with a lot of crap, people should do what they are told immediately.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    You need to go walk a beat and then make your statement. The police put up with a lot of crap, people should do what they are told immediately.
    Putting up with crap isn't license to do wrong.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    Doing this would save 75% of this BS from ever escalating. Unless of course your looking to get some attention and keep the drive alive.

8. Member
    I have defended police a lot, but I cannot defend what these officers did. There was at least 2.5 minutes of interaction between the officers & Mr. Brown where everything looks calm and then they say get your hands out of your pocket and have him on the ground within 10 seconds. All for parking across 2 spaces in a empty parking lot. Think there is no doubt some racial profiling going on there. Just my opinion

9. Member
    Lesson got out of control. Dude took up 3 HC parking spots. LEO probably started out with the plan to just waste time and try and teach a little lesson. $150 to this guy isn’t a lesson. And then things just got out of control. Attitudes vs Attitude.

10. Member
    Not a single person has brought up how much of a douche move it is to park in a handicap spot. I’m not saying he
    deserved anything, but cosmic karma is a thing. Wonder if he’s still illegally parking?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by txsunfish View Post
    I guess a person just needs to be there to see how it all went down with their own eyes. Also you just need to be in a cops shoes these days and you'll see how things go down hill quickly, after all they want to go home alive after 8, just like anyone else would, not a glorious job!
    I, like many thousand others, watched the video and saw crap that never should have happened. We didn't need to be there to see that and police depts. typically don't suddenly drop charges and apologize when blameless. I also disagree that I need to walk in a cop's shoes theses days to know that was wrong. It was a parking violation. Write a ticket and get on with your shift. Looked to me like there were as many six units at the scene (hard to tell from that body cam) all for a non-combative subject.

12. Member
    Embarrassing for grown adults to act like this.

Parked across 3 handicapped spots
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

I watched about a minute, he deserved it.

If you think you can do better, go be a cop.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistacuffs View Post
    Not a single person has brought up how much of a douche move it is to park in a handicap spot. I’m not saying he
    deserved anything, but cosmic karma is a thing. Wonder if he’s still illegally parking?
    Cosmic karma? What in the hell? Parking in a handicap spot is a douche move. You're supposed to get ticketed or towed. Not tackled down and tasered. Some of the responses in this thread...

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMouth View Post
    I watched about a minute, he deserved it.

If you think you can do better, go be a cop.
    How did he deserve it?

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by th365thli View Post
    How did he deserve it?
    He thinks he deserves it for being a *****, parking in 3 handicap spots, being an entitled nba player, and prolly for being black. But lets ask him ? Bigmouth. What say you? The guy was profiled. Plain amd simple. Make an example out of the staff and sue the chit, out of the state.

Fyi, a fair amount of cops have a little bit of littlemam sydrome. I have a few buddies that do it and are great people. But as a whole, im not impressed with the staffs
    Last edited by hellathump; 05-23-2018 at 11:42 PM.

19. Member
    LMAO some holier than thou people in here. I respect cops but have a problem with *****s. My problem is the aren't held to the same standard as I, they can wrongfully kill someone and not go to jail or lose their job. Wtf

20. Member
    Just out of curiosity, how is it profiling when the person chose to break the law by parking across three handicapped spots? Actions have consequences, he chose to knowingly break the law by parking like an idiot. The cop initiated an action because he saw someone break the law (pretty sure it is in their job description). What happened afterward did cross the line but the interaction would have never occurred had he not broken the law to begin with.
    USMC (Ret) 1988-2008
    2014 Lowe Stinger ST175
    Mercury 75 HP four stroke

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast