Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    all vehicles will have it soon

2. Member
    So sorry about your loss. Things like that are a good reason to not fish.

3. Member
    Sorry about your loss...It's been tough enough just finding time to get out and fish because of work and the weather, dealing with a loss and taking care of all that would make finding recreation time alot harder..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

again thanks for all the well wishes, didn't mean to throw a wet blanket on my own thread, you sometime just need to take care of what life throws you.

5. Member
    I own a 2016 2.7 and I love it as well, as for the auto shutoff function, I dont even notice it anymore.................great truck!

What's Your Fuel Mileage?
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I would of been out sooner, but we had a late spring and I recently lost my brother to cancer, just haven't had the time after trying to get his affairs settled and I still won't be done for a couple of more weeks.

Sorry for your loss! Things like this is why I go fishing when I can.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post
    What's Your Fuel Mileage?
    empty running around the countryside at 60 mph, I'll pull 21-25 consistently in warm weather , towing the boat , really haven't had the chance to crush the numbers, a guess would be 16-18 that;s with a 6 speed trans. and 355 rear gear ratio.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kybluebullet View Post
    I just received a new one as a work truck and to be honest nothing about it impressed me . It seems like a very weak truck unless you've got it hammered down ,then it will run. It seems to constantly shift gears on interstate driving empty with absolutely no load . So far the best fuel mileage self figured has been a shade over 18 mpg.
    Sounds like you should really try using cruise control, or at least maintaining a steady speed with your foot. The ONLY time mine shifts gears on the interstate is up a grade when I want to speed up, and if I punch it to close a gap or something.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsellsfords View Post
    more power than my 5.4 24 valve, it's very impressive! They bumped up the torque in 2017 to 400 lb ft. from 375.
    Everything has more power then a 5.4
    To Beast; sorry about your brother.

11. Member
    Possibly going to start the new truck search process this weekend. I hate dealing with car salesman. So with the so called incentives, what should I be looking at for a new f 150 xlt with the 2.7. Just need the crew cab and tow package and 2 wd will be fine. Thanks in advance

12. Member
    Sorry for the loss of your Brother. Enjoy the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    empty running around the countryside at 60 mph, I'll pull 21-25 consistently in warm weather , towing the boat , really haven't had the chance to crush the numbers, a guess would be 16-18 that;s with a 6 speed trans. and 355 rear gear ratio.
    Not bad for a gasser. I get 20+ Towing my 20’ with same gear ratio but 8 speedand 27 mpg empty. Crazy amount of torque for a 2.7 L Turbocharged engine. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by SRYE View Post
    Possibly going to start the new truck search process this weekend. I hate dealing with car salesman. So with the so called incentives, what should I be looking at for a new f 150 xlt with the 2.7. Just need the crew cab and tow package and 2 wd will be fine. Thanks in advance
    maybe this site will help you http://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/forum.php

Quote Originally Posted by SRYE View Post
    you can probably find an optioned out XL with almost all the same features as a basic XLT....but the XL will have better incentives...picked up my 2016 new in 2017 for $29,000....XL model with PW,PL,PM, chrome appearance package, bedliner, towing package, etc. its an supercab 4X4 with a 2.7L in it.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

16. Member
    Thanks for the replies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12