Any Nest owners ?

I'm gonna get me a Airstream Nest as soon as local dealer gets some more in stock , I want high quality light , small trailer to do trips with . Just the 2 of us and have had the larger trailers and now that I dont keep trailer in one spot anymore , I want to hit different spots .

2. Member
    The Nest looks really nice. It's tough to pick between the BaseCamp (traditional aluminum) and the Nest.
    One thing for sure, the micro-trailers have definitely greatly improved in nearly every way possible.
    I'm sitting on RV Row (largest collection in the world) on Interstate 4, just east of Tampa. Hard to resist.

We were wanting the Base Camp until I saw the Nest , the nest is a little more luxurious and still small enough to hook up and go in a moments notice . I've had trailers for ever and now want an Airstream , I know some consider them over priced but the harder you look the better they look . Do they have Nest in stock down your way ?

4. Member
    Yes, there are two BaseCamp units and four Nest units (One 16FB and Three 16U).
    We have a plethora of RVs within just a few miles. Largest collection in the world.
    Lazy Days, RV One, Camping World and a bunch more. Literally thousands.
    Just Lazy Days is 126 acres, 300 RV camping spots and 20,000SF of accessories.

Is Lazy Days the airstream dealer ? Never mind I see they are .
    Last edited by LTZ25; 05-26-2018 at 05:52 PM.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Is Lazy Days the airstream dealer ? Never mind I see they are .
    Nope ... they aren’t here, RV One is the Airstream dealer.
    Lazy Days came after them. They have them in Arizona.