XM 14 20 MSI T ---can't get full spectrum with Solix and Y cable

Did 3.11 update. Did Reset defaults.

I can't see the full spectrum when plugged into the Y cable. The new transducer works because i can see full spectrum menu when it is not Y'd off.

It works on the Y as well but just not full spectrum. I have tried everything in the menu. It is simply not recognized when hooked up to the Y cable.

Thoughts?

2. Member
    Which y cable do you have?

3. Member
    Humminbird 14-M-Sidb-Y Mega Side Imaging And DualBeam Splitter Cable - 14 Pin

4. Member
    Are you getting the HB High Chirp option in the 2d transducer capabilities menu?

5. Member
    No I wasn't. I did follow your instructions you sent me. It worked only when the transducer was plugged directly into the Solix but, not with the Y cable.

Also the Y cable seems to work fine. I unplugged the dual beam side and lost 2D. Plugged it back in and it was there. It only goes up to 225.

i will have to try and get some screenshots. I am sure I am missing something simple.

6. Member
    Have you tried turning the unit off then plugging in the transducer to the y cable then turning on unit. The default setting will be 140-220khz . Not sure if custom or angler mode makes a difference either