920 Pro XP just listed

Hey Phoenix family. Just a quick post to let you know I just listed my 920 in the boats for sale section.

Hate to see her go but is the right time for me.

I've sent Al a request to update the listing but not yet there so to be clear, the electronics have warranty till 05/2021; the Mercury is MPP Gold through 09/2019.

Tight Lines my brothers!

2. Member
    Sorry, quick update for my Phoenix guys, price was a typo; MY fault, not Al's. I have sent correction to Al who I am sure will be updating soon but wanted to let you guys know early. Yes, it was supposed to be lower. Thanks!

3. Member
    Looking for some help guys, new boat is due to arrive next month.

I've dropped the price on my listing and willing to consider reasonable offers.

She is gorgeous with no issues, $5k worth of new electronics with 3 yrs warranty included!

HATE to see her go but she GOT TO GO! LOL

Can PM me here or shoot me a text if you need any info for you or a friend. 318-237-9515

Thanks and tight lines!

4. Member
    Your 920 is a nice looking rig and fairly priced. That being said everything has a sweet spot where it will sell. In my opinion without an Ultrex or powerpoles the sweet spot on this rig would be around $43k. This is just my opinion as I have sold a few. Good luck with your sale and new rig.
    Phoenix 2021 721 ProXP
    250 V8 ProXS

5. Member
    Appreciate the honest comment and compliment DocG.

To be clear, $43k in a real offer would for sure be considered. Seems when we list things these days 80% of folks feel they MUST beat you down on the price, regardless of if fair or not, so most of us try to have a little buffer in there.

That said, you bring up a good point and it's not lost on me that the other 20% may often be the real buyers and while priced fair it might get overlooked if not in that sweet spot.

Sincerely appreciate the honest feedback guys! I will send Al an email today to adjust to $43.5k (I have a few extras I'm including not in listing, etc.)

Price looks fair to me if the boat was taken care of. Or buy new and spend 70k. Better off buying a boat you like these days and keeping it for the long haul.

LUND 1875 Pro Guide 👊🏻✊🏻

7. Member
    Thanks BluBird! And yes, she has been VERY well cared for. Not spotless, though few believe she is a 2015. ALWAYS DFI, ALWAYS non-ethanol and Don's mixture on additives since I have had her.

8. Member
    Just got notice this morning that my new rig has gone into production so bumping this to top one more time and let you know all reasonable offers WILL be considered.

She is gorgeous, well maintained, problem free and warranty remaining on boat/hull, motor, electronics, etc.

AND if you are interested but just really don't want the brand new Axioms we can discuss price w/o electronics as I am putting the same thing on my new rig!

Not in a pinch to sell but would very much like to. Title in hand.

Thanks and tight lines all!