Solix networking

So I have a solix 12si at the counsel and a solix GPS at the bow, I have linked them together with an Ethernet cable and added a hs GPS puck to the unit at the counsel. I am unable to see my sonar or imaging on my bow unit but it will show me depth, temp and waypoints. Also the bow unit will not allow me to see my map card which is in the counsel unit. Any ideas? Both are currently version 3.040

Current version is 3.11 but as long as they have the same version you should be good but I know HB will require you to update both before they offer any suggestions for help

Did you sync the units?

You may want to read this thread on networking them and make sure you turn off all globals on every view including ones that are not favorites
    Read Post #43

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=900386&page=3

Next did you select the heading sensor in the networking section for the bow unit?
    Home > Settings > Network > Select Data Sources > Under Vessel Data > Select Heading > Auto Config to OFF > Under Remote Unit > Select NMEA Device

Next With the chart view displayed on-screen tap chart in the status bar top left
    Select Overlays menu > Select Vessel make sure hdg box is checked

Last Go to Home > Settings > My Vessel > Set COG and Hdg Vector to Infinite
    "The handicapped angler"

3. Member
    Start by updating to 3.110. There were fixes in there. Then make sure you understand the assigning of sonar over the network. Bob

4. Member
    Update both units to the newest update and then after they are updated
    start both of them up let them load up completely, go to network settings,
    confogure new network and link both of them together.

5. Member
    So after doing all of that, the only way it seems to work correct is if I power up the counsel then the bow then power down the counsel and repower it and it works then:/

6. Member
    Start console unit first, let it fully boot up and get gps signal. Then start the bow unit. You may get a pop up on the bow unit about no sonar source, be patient it will go away quickly if networked properly

7. Member
    I did that no difference, I still have to turn the counsel unit off then repower it

8. Member
    Have you tried starting the bow unit first then the console unit?