Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Banned
    It doesn't matter to me. I hopefully will never watch another game of NFL. After last year with all the bitching from both sides. They have lost me for life.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I don't know if you ever worked for a company, but in most companies if you as a employee do something that puts the company in a bad light,you can be suspended or fired. that's the way int works in many corporate american businesses.
    That is nothing like the way the proposed rule we were discussing works. This thread was about a possible 15 yard penalty imposed on a team for kneelers. The Owners were simply being wusses trying to avoid having uncomfortable conversations with their employees. I agree the owners and coaches can bench or fire players that do anything they don't want them doing, but the owners and coaches won't do that.

At the time I posted, it was and remains a stupid rule.

3. Banned
    This is all a stunt to smooth things over because their ratings are way down, it makes no difference what they do as a league. Most folk with common sense that quit watching see right through this garbage and still not tune in.

Hey--- No Politics... Oh wait.

4. Member
    I say just tell the overpaid idiots if you can't stand for out national anthem the you have no position on a NFL team, which is what should have happened to begin with. They are just digging a deeper hole for themselves. Kind of like Nascrap.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345