Thread: Vexan Rods?

Question Vexan Rods?

I've been looking at the Vexan Rods (pro series) They feel good and have a nice blank and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?
    2014 Z119c
    225 Pro X\S
    Lowrance
    Powerpoles

2. Banned
    There is a kid that works next to my shop. He uses them. I guess its a local guy down here. They are OK, wouldnt pay the money for one of them, there are way better options in the ranges they are priced at.

The ones I looked at were heavy. Idk about a "pro series" , are they lighter ?

4. Member
    Ive used a couple different Vexan rods that my buddy has had and I will never buy one. I gave it a fair chance and used them on more than one occasion but I just did not like them, they feel like a bull whip when handling a fish....very little back bone in the ones I used. I don't know what series they were but I have no reason to try them again.
    2017 Phoenix 919 ProXP 225 Mercury ProXS

5. Banned
    Let me preface this with I am a Vexan Pro Staffer. I have quite a few Pro Bass Rods And love them. Which rod are you looking at? They are a good rod for the money. They aren't a Gloomis or St. Croix but a good rod nonetheless. The owner is local to me and is a great guy. He donates a lot of his profits to veterans and children's charities.