Blackstone propane griddle ?

Anybody got one ? Like it or not ?

"I'm just looking for a bite"

2. Banned
    Looks good. But with my gas grill, the Weber 22 inch charcoal grill and my Mastercraft electric smoker, I don't have room for anything else.

3. Member
    I have the 36". Love it.

4. Member
    I have a 36 and love it. Can do a lot of stuff and is fun. Two stick cookers, 3 weber gas grills, 2 masterbuilt, and a texas spit steak cooker. The griddle is portable and we use it at tailgates. Had a grilled cheese bar last year that went well. Guests make their sandwich from assorted bread,cheese,meat and veggies and hand off to the cook. Their special grilled sandwich is done before they can finish their beer. Make sure you get new style that drains center back. Good luck. JD
    2020 BCB Lynx 300 pro xs 4s
    2013 BCB Puma 250 pro xs
    WPS

5. Member
    I have the 17" Blackstone griddle and absolutely love it. Easy to cook and clean. Lots of recipes on YouTube.

Blackstone just came out with newly designed grease collectors on their larger griddles. The new design has the grease trap in the rear middle of the griddle. The old design had the grease collector in the right front. Many hated that as the grease tended to drip in front of the collector. So look for the larger griddles with the middle rear grease trap.
    '14 Triton 18XS 150 Optimax Pro XS Fortrex 80
    Kropf Park model on Chautauqua Lake
    Fish Chautauqua Lake and Lake Erie
    Love bass and fly fishing for Trout and Steelhead

I bought the 22 inch from Walmart. Love it.

7. Member
    have a 36 inch cook breakfast twice a year for my friends pancakes sausage bacon potatoes eggs I love it easy to clean all the food is hot when served

8. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Love mine. Just fixed Philly Cheese Steaks the other night.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

9. Member
    tilt it back slightly to hold oil great for potato pancakes

10. Member
    I have g=had one for three years now. I use it almost every weekend cooking breakfast in the garage. It also goes to the 12:00-12:30 football games for tailgating. I usually cook for 30-50 people at the tailgate!

11. Member
    My 36" is badass. Use it for everything, no clean up. Everyone needs one!

12. Member
    I have a 22" I cook on it at least once a week I love it!

Dicks has the 36" Blackstone griddle with 4 burners for $199 with a bonus breakfast kit. Home Depot will price match if you don't want to buy anything from Dicks. It's on page 6 of the Dicks Memorial Day circular. They were sold out online earlier today, but most of the stores near me still had a few in stock.

Not sure if they are selling off the last of the old style top that had the grease drain on the front right or if they have the new design that has the rear center grease drain. The biggest complaint is about the front grease drain as it can drip down and back under the front but there are a lot of fixes on the internet. The video on Youtube of the new rear drain looks like a good fix, but time will tell. I have the 28" 2 burner model and love it. I've seriously thought about upgrading to the 4 burner 36" model, but have not pulled the trigger yet. I think the Dicks flyer said prices were good through 6/2 or 6/3, but you might want to double check (and check on inventory locally as I don't think they will give a rain check on this sale).

14. Member
    Thanks for the tip on Dick's sale. All they had left was display model so they gave me additional 10% off. That's a pretty good deal. jD
    2020 BCB Lynx 300 pro xs 4s
    2013 BCB Puma 250 pro xs
    WPS