Issue with AutoChart Live/Follow the Contour

Hi,

Question wrt an issue I am having with my Solix Auto Chart Live (ACL) and Follow-the-Contour. I can follow Lake Master contours without any issue. I cannot follow ACL contours. When I select an ACL contour for the first time I get the Route pop-up menu with the Orange/Purple route but it only appears for a second and then disappears. The Orange and Purple tracks are laid down on the map but cannot do anything with it. If I select another ACL contour I get the "Processing" pop-up for a second but not the Route pop-up. At this point, the same thing happens if I try to select a Lake Master contour. I have to re-boot the Solix to be able to follow a Lake Master contour but if I select an ACL contour the same thing I described happens. I have all of the latest software installed for the Solix/Ulterra/I-Pilot Link and did a factory reset. I have experimented making contours at 4, 2 , 1.5, .5mph all with the same result - btw the contours look great. I have also tried using just the internal Solix memory as well as the Zero Line Card. So far Humminbird has no answers for me. Anyone else have an issue like this, solution or something else to check? Thanks.

2. Member
    I'll try to check mine tonight and see if I have any issues. I just switched back to Humminbird, so not 100% familiar with issues others are facing yet.