Thread: Hydrowave Usage

Hydrowave Usage

So I know there are many variables that may apply to what sound, how loud or whether or not to use delay, etc. when using the Hydrowave

But are there some general recommendations as to settings based upon time of year, water clarity, water type (lake or river) etc to get me started?

I've done a web search and have found some videos but haven't found any general instructions or recommendations.

Thanks,

Robert

2. Member
    Robert,

Personally I let the conditions dictate usage. I make it louder and use more agressive patterns in the morning, evening, windy or rainy days. I also crank it up if I see signs of activity.

Less activity I see, the calmer the day, I use a more passive pattern and the quieter I set it. I often dont use it if Im flipping shallow cover or fishing muddy water unless the fish are scholling in it.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    KVD has a great video on this question on you tube. search it im sure you can find it. or ill try and post the link. I have a H2 and believe it works in some situations and the right conditions...