Alternate tackle resource

Came across an on-line resource while researching line. CatfishConnection.com If you can't find it from a sponsor you may try this place. You may be surprised by what you find. I think the shipping is sorta steep, but compare some of the prices with say BPS. Carry most major brands plus some.

2. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!

3. Member
    Welcome, I was looking for 2 lb test hi-vis when I came across them. Got the big spool of Vicious for a buck less than Grizzly, shipping the same, no sales tax for me. So I tried them out. Recv'd order in two days. Got to reviewing the catalog and comparing to the big box store one morning while in the 'research lab'. $.75 less per bag on BGBS, similar on other items. Stren Crappie $1.50 less. As I said, I think the shipping breakouts could be different. Just info to pass along for others. I will buy very little there I imagine, most of my crappie dollars are for tying materials these days. I don't think they provide anything there.

4. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeDee View Post
    Welcome, I was looking for 2 lb test hi-vis when I came across them. Got the big spool of Vicious for a buck less than Grizzly, shipping the same, no sales tax for me. So I tried them out. Recv'd order in two days. Got to reviewing the catalog and comparing to the big box store one morning while in the 'research lab'. $.75 less per bag on BGBS, similar on other items. Stren Crappie $1.50 less. As I said, I think the shipping breakouts could be different. Just info to pass along for others. I will buy very little there I imagine, most of my crappie dollars are for tying materials these days. I don't think they provide anything there.
    I spend most of my money at a local shop that is about 10 minutes from my house and about 5 from my work. I still hit online sites as well though from time to time.