Banned

Lowrance unit just for mapping and basic 2D ?

bang for the buck buying used but still capable of trouble free.

best map card for down here?

2. Member
    From what I've seen, the best map card for down here is the standard mapping aerial photo map. Might cost you as much as a used unit.

3. Banned
    I’ll pay what I gotta pay. Just would prefer to pay as little as I can and still avoid some bs. So the Louisiana 1 card is it, what unit does it take to run it without hassle. Gen2 or 3, a 7” is the biggest that will fit in my dash. I finally have time to stretch my legs some but would prefer to have a good system. Thanks by the way

Quote Originally Posted by dtrooster View Post
    I’ll pay what I gotta pay. Just would prefer to pay as little as I can and still avoid some bs. So the Louisiana 1 card is it, what unit does it take to run it without hassle. Gen2 or 3, a 7” is the biggest that will fit in my dash. I finally have time to stretch my legs some but would prefer to have a good system. Thanks by the way
    It operates well on any HDS unit.
    ​Justin Scott
    Rocket
    Yamaha SHO

Youtube channel... Please subscribe.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp7...VnHj2tQ4BvAaMw

I run Humminbird and the lake master Louisiana delta is like running with google earth
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugabassangler View Post
    I run Humminbird and the lake master Louisiana delta is like running with google earth
    That's what I'm running. I like the birds and lakemaster for Toledo bend. Its not as nice as the standard mapping and I wish they had a way to update it with newer photos. Also wish they could do something about all the red showing up. Its a good map, more than adequate and I do like that you can adjust the transparency on it to show the outlines of the base map. Works well in areas that have eroded to show where the channel is.

7. Banned
    So what Bird units will the Lakemaster run on? Guy I work with is making me a chip to put in the Lowrance, see how that works.