HPDI screens and filters question

Ok guys, I keep my fuel water separator and main fuel filter changed every 6 months. But how often should the other screens and filters be replaced or cleaned and how easy/difficult of a task is this to do on my own or is this something for the pros to do?

2. Member
    Every 100 hours i was told.

3. Member
    I did mine myself in February. Glad I did, it's not a difficult job. Look on YouTube and take your time. I used individual cups and labeled them for each side of the fuel rail and cylinder numbers. And be sure to take a few pictures and you will be fine.

I guess it depends on were you live! My HPDI is 8 yrs old. Yamaha fuel/water separator changed once a year. Ring free and startron every fill up. New plugs every year and that’s been it. Runs perfect. I’ve even checked the vst filter and it still looks new. Crappy fuel and humidity can make a mess out of a fuel system.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,