Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basstronaut View Post
    The Wife and Kids want to take the camper somewhere down there but we don't know where to stay that won't be higher than a cats behind $$, you guys got any suggestions. We have a 25 ft. camper, kids are ages 2 & 4.
    Americamps is great. I had a camper there for 3 years. Nice clean bath houses. Swimming pool. I tooky twins there when they were 3 and you could see they loved it. So I put my camper there and now have a house. I love it.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassKat1 View Post
    Flash, I am still waiting on learning how to fish the whole lake.
    I am too. The only place I know is great creek. If o find a pattern and try it elsewhere it don't work. I suck bad,but I have fun trying
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx

3. Member
    Ok at 10:30- I am leaving to find the mean man in pretty creek.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx

He was cutting grass.

5. Member
    Ok looking for a mean man with fresh cut grass.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JINXBASS View Post
    Ok at 10:30- I am leaving to find the mean man in pretty creek.
    if you went down at 1030, you passed me catching some spots.. had one large mouth 4lbs

7. Member
    I caught a couple on rock at mouth of coves and back of coves under dock. Only got 5 in the boat. Fished 7-12am Saturday morning. Spent too much time in a cove that I didn't get a bite in but I saw fish... AWWWWW!

Was back in cove and people across cove from each other were talking to a contractor about putting in some rip-rap for them. Well I caught 1 from each of their docks while they talked. One of the home owners finally looks over at me ( I am maybe 25ft away from them ) and says " Could you leave me a few!!!" Decided to move along after that. He did not seem happy with me.
    Semper Fi

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbdad View Post
    I caught a couple on rock at mouth of coves and back of coves under dock. Only got 5 in the boat. Fished 7-12am Saturday morning. Spent too much time in a cove that I didn't get a bite in but I saw fish... AWWWWW!

Was back in cove and people across cove from each other were talking to a contractor about putting in some rip-rap for them. Well I caught 1 from each of their docks while they talked. One of the home owners finally looks over at me ( I am maybe 25ft away from them ) and says " Could you leave me a few!!!" Decided to move along after that. He did not seem happy with me.
    that was his way of being nice. It's when they throw the dogs ball beside the dock when your comming that they dont like you

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by munchie View Post
    that was his way of being nice. It's when they throw the dogs ball beside the dock when your comming that they dont like you
    had a dog try and get in the boat with us at chesdin saturday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12