Changing out my three 36V batteries. Did I mess uo?

Got a 2013 Z533 with Fortex 112
    Boat had the original batteries in it so I thoughT I would change out for this year.
    I had installed the main motor battery and the first TM battery. Checked them out and they were OK. per motor turn over and the 4 banK charger. Went to the other side of the boat to install last two TM batteries. I had removed both batteries on the other side. DURING ALL THIS I DID HAVE ALL MASTER BREAKERS TURNED OFF. The #2 battery has about a12" long # 6 jumper wire. When I was putting the # 3 battery in I pushed the wire Out of the way. It went over and made BAD contact with the post of that same battery(#2). Was a good welding job for a minute. All wires seemed ok so I installed the last TM battery and started checkout. The 4 bank charger took a couple of hours to top out all of the 4 new batteries. I then checked the main Motor out and it was ok. I turned the TM breaker on and went to check out TM. It ran good and the speed switch worked. I have run MG Tour in the past and I have never run a Minn Kota out of the water. TH MK seemed to run good and pushed a good amount of air on high. It did not have the RPMs and noise that the MG Tour has on high. Did I mess up and if so how can I test to see so. I'm 70years old and guess I should stop trying to do this heavy work but you know how we fisherman are. THAT SAVED A LOT OF GAS MONEY MAYBE1!

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Sounds to me like you are okay.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    MinnKotas have a larger prop so they don't turn the rpms that Motorguides do. Sounds like you're OK.
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

4. Member
    Thanks guys. Worries comes with old age too.