Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Other than wrapping the boat because of cosmetic reasons I wouldn’t pay to advertise for someone else.

2. Member
    Come on guys.. the man asked a simple question!

3. Banned

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post
    This is gonna get good. I'm on board

But what color are your shoes?
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. Member
    Those guys with the jerseys and wrapped boats look really good weighing in three Dinks....

7. Member
    I own a wrap company. That price sounds reasonable. I just did one for megabass 2 weeks ago and it was right at $2k bit they provided the art. If you have any questions I would be more than happy to help. Just pm me.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

8. Banned
    That’s where I’m around right now -2600-2900

9. Banned
    For one my boat sits outside and I want the gel coat to be protected from the brutal Florida sun. So a wrap is something I in the market for. Since I do have some sponsors I don’t mind putting the logos on my boat. They extended some nice discounts to me and I am happy with that. My sponsors have treated me very well so far. I would say main reason is to not let my gel coat get beat up.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post
    This is gonna get good. I'm on board

Quote Originally Posted by TheBassmaster View Post
    For one my boat sits outside and I want the gel coat to be protected from the brutal Florida sun. So a wrap is something I in the market for. Since I do have some sponsors I don’t mind putting the logos on my boat. They extended some nice discounts to me and I am happy with that. My sponsors have treated me very well so far. I would say main reason is to not let my gel coat get beat up.
    A good cover is a lot cheaper than a wrap if you're just looking to protect the gel coat from the sun.

12. Member
    Be careful if the boat is going to sit out and get baked in the sun, the wrap will crack and be absolute bi_*& to get off. I won a wrapped truck and boat and the truck sat out for a few months in the sun and ruined the hood because it was so baked on.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pureoil313 View Post
    Be careful if the boat is going to sit out and get baked in the sun, the wrap will crack and be absolute bi_*& to get off. I won a wrapped truck and boat and the truck sat out for a few months in the sun and ruined the hood because it was so baked on.
    Oh wow! Definitely something to think about now

14. Member
    I’m just happy to be getting discounts at this point
    Not beating you up,, but I take it this is your first year with them,, of just having a discount,, is this correct?
    If not the first year,, I'm surprised they are not sending you products to use.
    Sponsors can come and many go quickly, if you don't produce. Personally Id be hesitant of investing that much money for some company that might not be here next year.
    Wrap the boat with no advertising, but just wear the jersey with their logos, would be a much better investment for you.
    Dont forget the wraps do tear, and also a people magnet for your fishing areas.

Great idea , get it wrapped as a giant BASS .

16. Member
    First off, converting your price to Canadian makes it seem like that is about the average price for a boat wrap. Yes, you can get it done cheaper but this is also something you get what you pay for. One guy up here does excellent work but you pay for it. He uses top tier materials and thinks out the layout before applying to reduce the amount of cuts that will need to be done.

Now, I had a buddy who wrapped his boat. He went with a cheaper guy but it still looked alright. What he did do that made sense for him (and possibly you) was he wrapped the entire boat in one type of film (carbon fibre pattering in his case) and then had his sponsors logos made as seeperate pieces. So, if he changed a sponsor, he just had to remove that piece. Same thing for if he damaged a piece. If he bumped a dock over a logo, he’d replace the logo and keep going. It seemed to work for him so I figured I would pass it on.

17. Banned
    I did want to do a digital camo and the giant bullet from Mario brothers with a bass in its mouth.

18. Banned
    Chit I have dealerships remove their names off of vehicles if they won't give a discount. Your name on my property I will make a financial gain of some kind or it won't happen.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pureoil313 View Post
    Wrong materials used. I use 3m controltac and leave my wraps on 3-5 years on my boat and truck. No problems with removal. You get what you pay for.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx

20. Member
    I did want to do a digital camo and the giant bullet from Mario brothers with a bass in its mouth.
    Piece of cake to do.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast