Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stratos wiring diagrams

Here are a few diagrams that have been posted on the forums

2. BBC SPONSOR

Re: Stratos wiring diagrams (JR19)

I also have some that were emailed to me from the guys & gals at the Murfreesboro plant before they closed. If anyone is looking for anything different, feel free to email me and I will be happy to send you what I have.

Re: Stratos wiring diagrams (The Parts Mom)

Great stuff!!! I'm curious if you have any contacts that can tell me how my fuel line is run from the bilge to the fuel tank. I called Stratos and asked that question but never got a response. I have a 2002 21xl magnum. Thanks.
    The power of positive thoughts

4. Member

Re: Stratos wiring diagrams (JR19)

Do you have a little more legible copy?

Re: Stratos wiring diagrams (Brandon__)

Sorry I do not have the orginal files...this is something I copied and paste from an old post.

6. Member
    This diagram is just what I need But I can not enlarge plain enough to read. Is There a larger copy.

The diagrams posted are something that I copied and paste to this thread. Sorry I do not have the original files. If you contact the parts mom at c and o marine she will more than likely have what you need or be able to put you in contact with the right person.

8. Member
    JR19 How can I contact C & O Marine? I am Located Richmond,Ky'
    Thanks For Your Help

C and O Marine - Sales, Parts, Repair & Service for Stratos, Nitro, Tracker, Suntracker, Tahoe, War Eagle, Sterling, Javelin,in Nashville, TN area. If you look in this link you should be able to find a number to the parts department. Ask for the parts mom, I think her real name is Carol?

10. Member
    Thanks For all your Help

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Yes, it is Carol, but you can ask for me either way. I have PDF formatted diagrams that came from the good people at the TN plant when they were still there. Feel free to email and ask for whatever you are looking for and I will forward whatever I have that is as close as I can get to your boat.
    Don't forget, we have parts, parts and then some more parts here for the boats. If you don't find what you are looking for on the web site, send a picture in an email and I will be happy to go on a treasure hunt for you!

12. BBC SPONSOR
    I am back at C&O and have these diagrams in my new email folders. So if you need any, send me an email.
    Carol
    C&O Marine
    candoparts@yahoo.com
    888-868-0361

13. Member
    Hi folks! First a thank you to all the posts here and a special thanks to The Part Mom (Carol) for all her hep and suggestions. As she has suggested, I will include a post here that may help others along the way of completing a wire install to their own Stratos...I have been looking over the above threads and find I need one more thing to be able to wire this bad-boy...the circuit breaker schematic! I looked under the project boat my son and I are starting and the CB panel is rusted and unreadable. Does anybody have info or maybe a very clear picture of the panel that I maybe able to draw out a schematic to work from? Thanks in advance for any help!

Boomer

14. Member
    I have a 2003 Stratos Javlin BS w/150 Johnson.I would like to get a copy of the wiring schematic. Can you help me on this?

15. Member
    I have an 84 18 foot stratos with a wiring mess does your prior to 92 schematic cover that far back

16. Member

Just found these in a manual i got for my 1990 389.

17. Member
    can you tell me what wires are suppose to run a tach in my 91 Javelin 389T i can not get any thing out of the grey wire thats suppose to be the pulse i traced it all the way to the motor and all looks good any suggestions would be appreciated

i have a 2004 stratos 160 j.....is there a wire diagram for the bilge pump/float switch to the rocker panel switch. want to see the original set up has an inline fuse for the float switch. thank you

19. Member
    I have been search the forums and else where but haven't had any luck and was wondering if you still had the wiring diagram for the electrical system? I can't seem to find anything to reference. My boat is a 96 stratus. I'm having issues with my bow light. The stern works fine at the switch panel but no glory at the bow. I tested the bow light and it works so it has to be wiring. My bilge is not getting power either. Thanks in advance. Justin

20. Member

Need wiring help for 95 Stratos 278 FS

I just purchased a one owner 1995 Stratos 278 FS in really good shape with the exception of some minor electrical issues (i.e. corroded switch terminals and poor owner installed connections). Does anyone have an electrical wiring schematic for my boat?

If not, one problem I haven't been able to resolve is the radio, it is a factory installed unit in the glove box but power isn't getting to it. It uses the original wiring harness which goes down the port side, across the back and then back up to the dash on the starboard side. I figured power would come off one of the accessory switches but I have power coming off both of them. I also have good power coming off the main power switch. Not sure where I'm losing the power. Where does the radio power come from? I couldn't find any fuses in the parts of the wiring harness I could see.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast