Banned

Best place to order Appliances

Trying to furnish our new build in Florida with appliances and take advantage of Memorial Day Sales....what place is usually cheapest to order from...thx

ajmadison
    I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

3. Member
    Check www.outlet.whirlpool.com

May not have all you want to purchase, but at times really good prices with Free Delivery.

4. Member
    It depends on how “high end” you want to go. We just renovated our Fla place and Home Depot supplied all Samsung appliances. If you want Bosch or Viking you will have to google their dealers. Best Buy is another reputable source for the common brands. Next time I’m going with all KitchenAid.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    It depends on how “high end” you want to go. We just renovated our Fla place and Home Depot supplied all Samsung appliances. If you want Bosch or Viking you will have to google their dealers. Best Buy is another reputable source for the common brands. Next time I’m going with all KitchenAid.
    I bought them all at Best Buy. They will price match too.

6. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    We just replaced all of ours with Frigidaire gallery stove, microwave, refrigerator and Samsung dishwasher(frigidaire didn't have one we wanted) black stainless...very happy with our choices. We used Appliance Mart not sure you have one in your area but they beat everyone price and delivered when they said they would.

7. Member
    If you are just about the bottom line dollar and savings I would say AJ Madison online. If you want a fair deal and service I would say find an local independent dealer in the area with a decent reputation and have at it.....ESPECIALLY if you are wanting nicer stuff. Fast, cheap or right, you get to pick which 2 out of 3 you want but you won't get all 3 at once unfortunately.
    5 Short of a limit

8. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    Don't forget Sears. They are still in business and have some decent sales on appliances.

Quote Originally Posted by EJmagnum186-NH View Post
    If you are just about the bottom line dollar and savings I would say AJ Madison online. If you want a fair deal and service I would say find an local independent dealer in the area with a decent reputation and have at it.....ESPECIALLY if you are wanting nicer stuff. Fast, cheap or right, you get to pick which 2 out of 3 you want but you won't get all 3 at once unfortunately.
    I bought several appliances from ajmadison. The fridge got a dent in it during shipping. They said if I wanted to return it, they would send somebody by to pick it up. Said if I could live with it, they would send me $300.
    I chose the later and had a check in the mail 10 days later.
    I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

10. Member
    We went to Lowe’s and negotiated a contractors price on all ours, wasn’t that tough since we’ve been in there with my mom and in laws as they have needed all new appliances as well. We bought during the big 4th of July sale last year and saved a bunch off retail on Kitchen Aid on the whole package.

11. Member
    I would go to your local lowes and talk to them to see what they can do for you.

12. Member
    G.E are made in louisville ky by a Chinese company. Retired employee. Don't know if they still have good service and local parts.

14. Scraps
    Plessers.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

15. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Local appliance shop. You cheap guys always trying to save a buck.I hope your town drys up. I bought a new washer from local Guy >Tom's Appliance repair. It was right in the ball park of what I was going to spend on a new Washer.He has been fixing my appliances for 20 years and now has 5+ trucks. He told me this brand is very reliable. I said that is a conflict of Interest. He said they don't last forever asnd I have about 4 other Appliances in the house. Go to Amazon - so my Stock goes Higher...Doubled again in last 14 months...Plus he installed it and took the old one.

16. Member
    Just bought a full set for our new house. Goedeckers and abt electronics have good prices with no tax and free shipping. Lowes came in just a few dollars above them. If you know anyone with whirlpool inside pass they just had a price drop and were cheapest of all mentioned. Took the quotes I had to Kings great buys and they beat inside pass by a few dollars so went with them.

17. Member
    Nothing beats a good local store. Not a pure retailer, but service as well.
    As noted, they can advise on quality, suitability, ease/cost of repairs, etc.
    Good ain’t cheap and cheap ain’t good. True words for a happier life.

No local stores? We have Nebraska Furniture Mart here, KC, Des Moines, Dallas. Started out owned by Mrs. Blumkin, started in 1937, been buying from them for 45 years. Guess we take it for granted, they will match anyone's price. High end stuff? $9000 stove high end enough?

19. Banned
    Thanks guys I’m researching all your suggestions as we are likely going Bosch.....just really tough from 1500 miles away