Camps for sale around Verret ?

Does anyone know of any camps for sale in the Lake Verret area ? My Uncle is in the market and wants a camp in this area preferably on the water and also accessible by vehicle . Also , he's not looking to spend 100 grand + so a Fixxer upper isn't out of the question . I'm not sure of his money situation but I'm thinking he is wanting to stay around or under 75K , do yall think a descent camp in a descent area can bought with that kinda money ? Thanks in advance guys !
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team
    If you aint first , your last !!!
    All fat girls welcomed !!!!!

2. Member
    I've looked for years down there so I would have to say no to your question. Especially if you want to own not lease the land. But, everyone has a different definition of nice. My wife's definition of a nice camp would cost me more than the house.

3. Member
    If I could find a decent fixer upper for under 75 I grab it in a heartbeat. One sold for almost 100K and they had to put it on a barge move it drive new pilings and the set it back on a new foundation. Some people are crazy. I know of one coming up for sale real soon but I don't know the price, I'll pass it on when I find out.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

Thanks
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team

5. Member
    When we looked I was shocked at the asking prices for those places, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by oiltech09 View Post
    When we looked I was shocked at the asking prices for those places, good luck
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team

7. Member
    We were just able to buy our lots at Adams you don't want to even know what they went for.. that's NOT including the camp and the piers and the docks boat shed etc... 75 won't get you much,but I hear they will be selling some lots soon I don't know the price there's usually not a long time they stay available. Stay diligent. I know you cant deal on price you may have to up it if anything. Then you will have to spend several dollars to get it to what you want it to be.. I'm learning this. It use to be fishing camps now the big bucks guys are moving in raising the price and building "camps" that would make most people's homes look getto lol. There was some for sale there I saw a few signs but they are more than 75 that's the lot then you got to get the old stuff off and a new modad and they are stipulations to what you can do there. It's all changed.. they gonna eventually push us out.

8. Member
    I know the guy that bought the area didn't do it to loose money. It's crazy to see what they go for. I love the area for fishing, but I'd like things to be a little less crowded for that kind of $$$ for a camp. Its great if you like to party.