Thread: MSU...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    We're still PO'ed he gave up the head BB spot for AD

...As GWD opined, it's a bit of a corner (especially with the additional award) that points to Henderson...

Shouldn't have gotten to this point, and yeah... Thompson would be a great hire under any other circumstances, but the 'interim' label needs to give way... No matter State's showing in Omaha.
    Who controls John Gill?

I wasn't on board with Henderson being the next coach at first. With what he has done, he has definitely earned the opportunity and I don't see anyway he is not the head coach going forward. I am on the wagon now you can not deny the job that he and his staff have done with dumpster fire Can was leaving in his wake. The talent was there just hadn't been coached at all. We shall see very soon I guess. I wish I could leave for Omaha Friday morning, but doesn't look like I will get to. Looking like we may see a rematch of two SEC teams, which State swept both in the regular season. Don't know if that is a good or bad thing. That may be jumping ahead though, State still has business to handle Friday first.

3. Member
    I am a MSU fan even when they sux. I am happy and surprised they have made it this far. They seem to be playing better and better as time goes on. So,who knows,Friday win will put them in the finals. Trying not to miss a second of it. Even if they get put out they have sat down some good teams! Arkansas was my pick to win it all but I hope to have to take my words back! Go Dawgs

4. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    For the most part, this has been a really enjoyable post-season and CWS for me... I keep up with 4 programs through the season and 3 of them made it to Omaha (my favorite, Southern Miss, being the exception).

I attended Texas Tech, so hated to see them go out last night ... They sure had their chances against Florida.

Which leaves the Razorbacks and Bulldogs... I know there's some meat left on that bone, but I'd sure like to see them match up in the Final.

And Ronald, I'm with you... Since the field was set for Omaha, my head's been saying Hogs...

...but my heart's saying Dawgs.

Hope they get to wear the glass slipper.
    Who controls John Gill?

5. Moderator
    Pitching scared me going into today, we need some hitters to climb out of the hole that’s was dug in the second.

6. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    It's ugly
    Who controls John Gill?

7. Moderator
    12-2 with a score off of a clear missed pop up. State was outplayed more than just pitching. Not looking good. But I have faith.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12