Hummindbird Sessions on Ky Lake -- Who does them?

I would like to go out with someone that can show/ teach me how to use these high dollar units. Does anyone have a recommendation for who might provide these services down on Kentucky Lake?

2. Member
    Check in with Hi-Tech Outdoors. I think Matt does the Lowrance training and Randy Kuhens does the Humminbird training.

http://hitecoutdoors.com/

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by csurp View Post
    Check in with Hi-Tech Outdoors. I think Matt does the Lowrance training and Randy Kuhens does the Humminbird training.

http://hitecoutdoors.com/
    u have them backwards

4. Member
    ×2 Matt does the Hummingbird and Randy does the Lowrance

5. Member
    I'm booked with Matt. I've heard good things about both guys. Thanks for the feedback.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Brandon Hunter does both. I do the installs and Brandon does all of my on the water training.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

7. Member
    I booked with Randy in February for first Tuesday in April. Weather was bad and we had to cancel. He said he would put me on a “Call back list.” I am still waiting on the call back. Heard nothing but great things about him but he’s lost a customer. Got to be a better way of rescheduling weather related cancellations.
    Had really good experiences with HiTec on my last boat and current one. Matt has been very informative and helpful in the past.
    "If you only have men that will come when there is a good road, do not send them. I want men who will come when there is no road at all."

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    Brandon Hunter does both. I do the installs and Brandon does all of my on the water training.
    Brandon knows his stuff on both brands and backs it up with his fishing results,,,,,,,RT

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdd8 View Post
    I booked with Randy in February for first Tuesday in April. Weather was bad and we had to cancel. He said he would put me on a “Call back list.” I am still waiting on the call back. Heard nothing but great things about him but he’s lost a customer. Got to be a better way of rescheduling weather related cancellations.
    Had really good experiences with HiTec on my last boat and current one. Matt has been very informative and helpful in the past.
    and what did he say when you called him back to get with him again

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buster502 View Post
    and what did he say when you called him back to get with him again
    He told me he’s booked solid through the summer and that he would contact me, no need to call him back.
    "If you only have men that will come when there is a good road, do not send them. I want men who will come when there is no road at all."

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyfisherman1 View Post
    I'm booked with Matt. I've heard good things about both guys. Thanks for the feedback.
    Excellent choice! Matt is a great guy, you'll learn a ton of info!

EB

12. Member
    Can't beat Hi tech and Matt for installations and training on the HB's , and for the Lowrance class it is Randy and his on the water class, hands down.
    Frank Haysley
    2022 Phoenix 721 250 Pro XS
    HDS Live 12's