Ranger Boat locator

I am going on the hunt for a Ranger Angler 1880 or 2080 bhoat..Is there a place where I can look without trying to hit every Ranger website to see if they have one on the lot? That is an exhausting avenue to explore and wasn't quite sure if something like that existed..
    Thanks
    Nate

2. Member
    2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
    2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO SS Prop
    Lowrance Elite 7Ti in console
    Humminbird Helix 10 SI on BBT Bow Mount

Humminbird Helix 10 SI on a BalZout @ Console
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80 - 24V i-Pilot Link
    Transducer Shield Mount
    Custom step in place of center seat
    Trick Step

3. Member
    I called them and it appears they have some but they don't have any in stock..I don't care to travel as I know of these types of boats are located up North...

4. Member
    According to their websites. Knox has a 1880 with a G2 and Vics has a 2080 with a Verado.

5. Member
    Thanks buddy...I will check with them and see

6. Member
    Leaning towards the 1880 as I know it will fit in the garage lol...really wanting one with a 200 on the back..the one at Knox has a G2 150..wish there was a place you could put your name in and list what ya want lol..be much easier!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hydroplane76k View Post
    Leaning towards the 1880 as I know it will fit in the garage lol...really wanting one with a 200 on the back..the one at Knox has a G2 150..wish there was a place you could put your name in and list what ya want lol..be much easier!
    The dealer wont put a 200 on it? Surprising.

8. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromanoski View Post
    The dealer wont put a 200 on it? Surprising.
    I deal with Steve at Knox all the time, and I can assure you he will bend over backwards to satisfy a customer. The OP no doubt did not ask them to switch out the motor. Steve has plenty of other parking places for that G2 150.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    I deal with Steve at Knox all the time, and I can assure you he will bend over backwards to satisfy a customer. The OP no doubt did not ask them to switch out the motor. Steve has plenty of other parking places for that G2 150.
    This ^^^^^
    Talk to Steve. Been dealing with them for 30 years, nobody better.

10. Member
    I am going on the hunt for a Ranger Angler 1880 or 2080 bhoat..Is there a place where I can look without trying to hit every Ranger website to see if they have one on the lot? That is an exhausting avenue to explore and wasn't quite sure if something like that existed..
    Thanks
    Nate
    To answer your question no there is not a boat finder like cars and trucks. I suggest you call the dealer at Knox like mentioned above, he might be able to find what your looking for,,,,,,,RT

11. Member
    I called Steve..super nice guy just like you all said..he is not able to switch the engines (bummer) but may go a different route with him in getting an angler..but definitely going to keep talking to him..thanks for the reccomendation fellas...

anybody know a place to sell a Reata?

12. Member
    We may have a Reata, call Toby at 270-395-4030,,,,,,,RT

13. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I called Steve..super nice guy just like you all said..he is not able to switch the engines (bummer) but may go a different route with him in getting an angler..but definitely going to keep talking to him..thanks for the reccomendation fellas...

anybody know a place to sell a Reata?
    I also talked with Steve about the 1880. The reason he doesn’t want to switch out the 150 currently on his boat is that the 1880 takes a 25-inch (extra long) engine shaft, and he doesn’t have another boat on hand that would use that particular engine. I learn something every day; did not occur to me that the multi-species boats use a longer shaft engine. And they are already gearing up for the 2019 model year changeover! Seems like I just got my 2018 into the water....
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

14. Member
    Grand Pointe Marina - Michigan, got both in stock.
    http://grandpointemarina.com/
    2016 Z520 - Mercury 250 ProXS - Bravo 1 XS

15. Member
    Pete | 2011 Ranger Z118 | Yamaha HPDI 150

16. Member
    Thanks 5-alive! I saw that they had some up there..I am originally from Defiance, Ohio so that would be a good trip to take...just finding and getting a good offer on mine or selling outright is the second hardest part now (first was convincing my wife..but score! mission accomplished!)

17. Member
    Ha! I learned something new as well! Thanks jc2bg I really liked the one at Knox...bummer he can't do it..but I fully understand