Thread: 20 xd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

20 xd

Looking at bullet boats im kinda leaning toward a 20xd, as it seems to fit my needs and wants. Anyone in arkansas or surronding states goin to sell. Im torn between this and a triton. Any advice as to what i should be looking for beside the obvious?

I used to drool over Bullets and Tritons. Had rode in a few Tritons and after my first ride in a Bullet, I never looked back. I’m Bullet for life.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

You need to look and ride in each. Look at the actual construction- look under the console, and behind the shifter- places not meant for somebody to see at a boat show. Then you will see what makes a bullet special. Theres a huge difference in quality over quantity

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

4. Member
    I've owned both, just like alli says quality is much better, that's only one reason I own a Bullet and won't own anything else, I have a 21RDC if you would like to take a ride in it, just send me a pm or call

5. Member
    The 20 is going to be a little hard to find, a nice one at least. I turned over rocks everywhere and finally found one 550 miles away after searching 8 months. Lot of 21's few 20's. Once you own a Bullet it is hard to own anything else. I am on #2. Good luck.

6. Member
    Sorry to tell you, but you just missed a clean one from North Little Rock, had a 225 Pro mariner on it, now it's in Bryant

7. Member
    There was one a few months back a red one that i reLly liked

8. Member
    That was the colors

9. Member
    I thoughs it was a 250 merc xs

10. Member
    Must have been a different boat, Larry never listed the boat on here

11. Member
    I seen it on craigslist, had a prop cover on it. Thats what made it atand out to me

I know where a red and alfa jewel 20 XRD is that is basically perfect and the owner wants a new one.....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    I know where a red and alfa jewel 20 XRD is that is basically perfect and the owner wants a new one.....
    What does he want$? Pm me im interested.

14. Member
    I have talked to the top one, that one is my favorite and in my price range too. Motor has 500 hours on it that really makes me nevous. Yellow is not my favorite but it is sooooo clean and low hours, 1 owner. Really nice! Thanks for posting those

#3 I noticed the engine block isn’t painted black. Makes me wonder why? #2 don’t like the trailer or wheels another questionable thing why? #1 that motor has the lower rev limit and has the wrong trailer for my likings. If cranks is for sale I would buy his without looking!
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

16. Member
    Well i am on a budget, like most. Have most of it in cash. I just need some pictures.

17. Hagen
    The 250xs motor where not painted in that year. My 03 250xs is the same way.
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

18. Member
    So what about #1?

19. Member
    #1- I personally think 500 hrs is a lot. That boat needs a sporty on it to run above pad. Do the electronics come with it?
    #2- 3.5 years of warranty on a newer motor- wonder if they would honor it with a sporty. Love the colors, guessing they put in on a galvanized trailer due to brackish water? That trailer would have to go but the boat has a lot of potential but not for the money they want for it.
    #3- looks clean with a sporty, not a fan of those colors. the XS motors from 03'-to at least 05' were not built on a production line, but by the racing division. The gold block is a means to identify that. They run on high octane and most likely produce more then 250 hp.

Depending on your needs, keep in mind most boats in the 2000's era could need updated electronics and you can dump some serious cash into that quick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast